Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 11, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

Friendly Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ok, there is this guy and girl who have a complicated relationship. The both love eachother but are in denial. The dude's a half demon, and the girl is from the future, and is a reincarnation of a priestes that the half demon killed. Then there's this jewel that grants demons infinite power, but the girl accidentaly breaks it into a million pieces, so they and a bunch of their allies seek out these jewel shards and fight many demons along the way. All of them have one common factor, they are all angry at naraku,.........I mean this other half demon because of many different reasons.

What do you think?
I'm hoping this is a joke, otherwise you are one serious n00b who can't even think of a half way original idea even if it were surgically implanted in your brain.

In short, if you are to copy Rumiko, copy her originality and brillance NOT her storylines.
Considering the all-too-obvious slip-up in his synopsis, I'm guessing it's a joke. Gave me a laugh, at least.
Considering I don't like InuYasha, either, I'm gonna have to say no, sir, I don't like it. xd
Hee hee. Your satire makes me smile. Five gold stars for you.
That was quite funny.
it seems to be a little all over the place. Maybe a little fine tuning and it will be better. But it sounds like a good start.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff