Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tovarish Groznaya
1. Learn to write better stories

2. Learn to research

3. Learn to deal with criticism.

Well you know the funny thing about it, I never asked for criticism. All I wanted was an artist. I have done research and I do write good stories. I can send you the 5 page story I wrote about World War 2 which my teacher suggested I make it into a book. I know I can learn from this experience but I know now to do everything myself.
Send it to me.

I require a good laugh.
As far as anyone is concerned, if you put it online, it's damn well open to criticism.

Quote:
Tovarish your such a.. ugh! why you picking on him like that that mean and he can do what ever the hell he wants with the things he does and you shouldn't make ******** judgemental calls on your part

When I was younger and crappy, people told me outright what I was doing wrong and I'm a better writer and artist for it. Everyone involved in creative things should strive to improve and to learn. If you're willing to cruise and stagnate, you should find a less taxing hobby. Like, I dunno, flower-arranging or something.

EDIT: Also, learn how to spell and use correct grammar. What do they teach you kids in school these days?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

14,175 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
Okay...Wow >_<

Tovarish Groznaya-

1.) Wow harsh much?

2.) I have yet to see anything spectacular in your posts...besides Harsh bashing, Everyone deserves to give whatever interest they have a shot. So even though you think tough love will make someone a better person...hears my thought, EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT! for all you know someone could be trying to express themselves without resorting to either becoming a complete shut in or having a psychotic break down. Not suggesting Haseo_Kun is on a mental break down....But I know I would be pissed to all hell if my idea, was shot down as brutally as his was.(Personally)

3.)People that write are just expressing themselves and their imagination/creativity.

4.) ok about grammar I seem to recall your post's seeming a bit broken for example:
Quote:
2. If there are vampires and other such critters in the comic, it's an alternate world. There is no such thing in vampires in reality.

Isn't it supposed to be this

~ If there are vampires and other such critters in the comic, it's an alternate world. There is no such thing as vampires in reality.
well that was just a small mistake....but you still attacked someone else for not being as advanced as you... User Image

User Image Sheesh I mean I wonder what they teach kids...Ohh...Um...if your not a kid... does that mean your an adult? Your picking on a kid then right? wow thats awkward...So I guess since your not a kid, it should be like this (Sheesh I wonder what adults learned when they were kids...right?)User Image

BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP
My_DRAWINGSBUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP

Dangerous Sex Symbol

14,175 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMPMy_DRAWINGSBUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP

Dangerous Sex Symbol

14,175 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200

Okay, I also notice The attack via culture.

On this all I have to say is, maybe his mother or father, might have been from an Italian family and moved to japan, afterwards. They could have named him after a relative, or friend of the family.

Its not like Haseo_kun gave an entire Bio about his characters... including background.

Then the attack towards not knowing anything about japans culture....How can you make that accusation? have you been spying on Haseo...do you monitor his computer, Library records, or even his phone calls? *shifty eyes* User Image

Dangerous Sex Symbol

14,175 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMPMy_DRAWINGSBUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP

Haseo_kun
Fine you know what, I'll just throw everything away and give up. Screw my dreams and my ideas, apparently they are all flawed and they are never going to be good.

Do NOT do that. Everyone who has ever made a successful comic/movie/tv show/whatever has been met with opposition from miserable idiots who want nothing more than to bring other people down to their level. It's unfortunate but it happens.They aren't even worth acknowledging.

I've been working on and talking about my own graphic novel for a long time now, and during that time, I've changed names and settings hundreds of times. If you feel that you need to do that, then don't be afraid to do it. But don't do it because a bunch of no-life assholes told you to. They don't know what you're thinking. They don't know your vision. Do what feels right to you. Do what YOU like. Do what holds your interest. Who cares if you have a Japanese character with an Italian name. That would make him more of a person of interest/gossip to kids in a Japanese school. (Sorta like that anime show Peach Girl where the main girl has darker skin than her Japanese classmates, and that makes her fascinating to everyone else)

So yeah, these guys only want to make you mad, because they have absolutely nothing better to do. Don't give up. Just keep working on it and perfecting it.
Tovarish Groznaya
1. Learn to write better stories

2. Learn to research

3. Learn to deal with criticism.

What you just did was criticism, yes. But it was hardly constructive. If someone is going to improve on anything they need constructive criticism. They need to be pointed in the right direction, not torn down and insulted. Criticism is obviously not something you should ever take any part in ever again. Go to an art school and critique someone's hard work like that and prepare to have your a** thrown out. That is NEVER how it is done.

Learn how to be an adult.

Distinct Seeker

@ Tovarish: Why the heck do you care if he writes the story or not? It's not going to affect you in any way, you're just acting like a freaking troll. If you don't like it, then leave the topic instead of complain like a child.

@ Haseo: Don't bother what other thinks, it's YOU who are writing it, not her. I personally think it looked interesting. ninja

Dangerous Sex Symbol

14,175 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200

Don't you dare give up just because of some NASTY critics...
You can always create something and no matter what, people will probably bring you down for or about it. Just ignore and blow them off...or you can except the tough love and better yourself from it...I don't really approve of this tactic but, it happens.

Even for myself, I either work on whatever they criticize or leave it because others or myself believe in it.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

-I_D_Riana
My_DRAWINGSBUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP_BUMP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash