Welcome to Gaia! ::

do u guys se this one?
listen kid you tried your best but the Comics Forums is not the place you wanna be, best you bring that to the main AMC forum
Look's kinda Sonic the hedgehog-ish...good luck with that... neutral
kid? im seventeen and one of the pics is working fine on my comp mayby u need a beeter one? and dont tell me wear to post...
I was reading through the posts in this thread and then I realized...

I DON'T CARE!

So I kind of skipped through it =P

But anyway,good luck with that there comic o' yours.Hope it comes out nice and chock full o' liver.
like i sid its not going to be furry art
lol no... more like full o beens * beens beens good for the heart the more u eat them the more u fart* lol xd
negativeangel
kid? im seventeen and one of the pics is working fine on my comp mayby u need a beeter one? and dont tell me wear to post...
you're seventeen and don't know the difference between wear and where? geez schools are going down the drain these days... he's right though, this isn't really the kind of place for that if you're excpecting positive feedback.
negativeangel
well since your under 18 your still declared a child so bah on that and 2. take a chill pill ,calm down breath in, breath out ahhh now dont you feel better 3. my PC is top of the line and i have a DSL connection so its not that and 4.spellcheck is your friend biggrin
ok um hey!!! i got an idea!!! y dont u post some work uve been doin and then we'll see c how much ur feed back is positive or negative and im in college yes 17 and in college
Fine.
User Image

User Image

User Image

do you want to see more? I have plenty...
negativeangel
ok um hey!!! i got an idea!!! y dont u post some work uve been doin and then we'll see c how much ur feed back is positive or negative and im in college yes 17 and in college
wow really! so am i! plus i can spell so i have one over ya kiddo
my comp has 1 tera byte of memory wat do u have? i doubt your comp is really top of the line
You both seem kind of dense to me,so what is this proving?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff