Welcome to Gaia! ::

heh... they moved it while i was inside..... now i have to find my way back.... crying
maria we had this convo twice... u said i could use it twice!! how many times r u going to forget? i showed u befor christinas party and showed it to u and every thing and u said "yes u can use it " ask christina she was there...

Feline Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Low-Rank Private 25
Dennis_Dunphy
Maria_Mc
Is this the comic in which your using a character of mine without my permission?
? eh?

I believe I was pretty damn clear when I said that.

Justin..NO. My characters are NOT to be used for anything. They are MY personal characters that have taken me YEARS to develop to where they are today.
Maria_Mc
Dennis_Dunphy
Maria_Mc
Is this the comic in which your using a character of mine without my permission?
? eh?

I believe I was pretty damn clear when I said that.

Justin..NO. My characters are NOT to be used for anything. They are MY personal characters that have taken me YEARS to develop to where they are today.
MARIA ASK CHRISTINA u said i could use it and i said r u sure and u said ya go ahead ask christina... if u still want me to destroy it then i will but would really appreciate it if u check with christina first
its up to u... wat do u want me to do maria?
all i did was use the facial design the clothes r different the hair is different ....... every thing but the facial design i was inspired by your stuff..... wat do u want me to do?
this isnt worth loosing a friend ship over.... im gonna stop the comic..... no more posts for a longtime here.....
maria it took all night but i redid every frame thankfully i drew it lite ....ill show it to u next weekend...... see wat u think.... stare
is any one else gonna respond?
stare
when you bring it in show me
BabyAztec
when you bring it in show me
u mean the comic?

I don't think people have much to say considering your first post in this thread doesn't even contain a proper sentence. So could you do us a favor and stop bumping this thing?

Or, you could actually type up a summary of the story of your manga and ask for opinions and/or help. You could even ask for help on paneling and/or page layout. Anything as long as it isn't what it is now. Maybe THEN you'll get more proper responses.
Miser Bellatrix

I don't think people have much to say considering your first post in this thread doesn't even contain a proper sentence. So could you do us a favor and stop bumping this thing?

Or, you could actually type up a summary of the story of your manga and ask for opinions and/or help. You could even ask for help on paneling and/or page layout. Anything as long as it isn't what it is now. Maybe THEN you'll get more proper responses.
ok u didnt read the whole thing because i did type a summary .... u might wanna go and look for it i think its on page 7 so read it and if i could get your oppinion on it that wouldbe greate
negativeangel
Miser Bellatrix

ok u didnt read the whole thing because i did type a summary .... u might wanna go and look for it i think its on page 7 so read it and if i could get your oppinion on it that wouldbe greate

And you're surprised? People usually don't spend their time trying to look for a summary by browsing through all those pages, including myself. Change the first post. I'll happily give you my input then.
negativeangel
its starts off with sagura fighting an eye demon.... she destroys it then she gets hit by another demon and nocked unconciouse then the comic flashes to clei whos in a battle with a dragon he kills it and hears sagura scream he runs in the direction of the scream* not hnowing its the halfdemon hes hunting* and find a spirimorph attacking sagura* who looks human at this point but shes unconciouse against the wall* she opens her eyes very briefly.... sees that battle and immediatly falls unconsiuose again.. then her powers awaken and shes surounded by a demonic aura *clei is nocked out by now* and destroyes the creature that controling the spirimorph * spirimorphs r ethereal spirits that can change the energy form that give them a body basically shape shifting* she then goes unconsiuose again she then wakes up in cleis house then they talk about the spirimorph *read explaination again* then the demon called rakuo destroys cleis house and then grabs him and almost crushes him and asks were sagura is... sagura then fight and gets nocked unconsiouse yet again * cleis' thrown against a tree befor sagura starts fighting* then her demonic arua kicks in again and she looses all sense of her self and a new guy comes in and stops her rampage after she kills rakuo * he turns out to be her half brother ... and thats the first issue its called "sagura the demon god"...
this is the first issue

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces