Feral Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
Kaxen
Static Sludge
I draw on 11 x 17, but I know water color paper is more expensive then Bristol board. do you use smooth or rougher paper? I always liked the heavier textured.
mines an Epson wf-7510. works pretty well (still have to edit in PS just to darken inks mostly) I had a A3 scanner from I forget who, that broke on me in 3 months .-. this allinone I got was cheaper than that scanner too *sigh*

anywho im off to go watch y ou *notcreepyatallrightIknow*

I use rougher paper. I'm more fond of cold press than hot press.

I usually just buy tons of paper pads whenever the art store has a 50% off or buy-one-get-one sale on watercolor paper in an attempt to cut costs, but if money was no object (or at least if I freaked out a little less) I would wanna do a whole comic in 300lb watercolor paper. But that would cost like... $200 for my 60-some page comic. burning_eyes I think I spent like $50 on my hiatused webcomic which is a trainwreck of terrible writing, but I think I learned something at least...

thaats it. I couldn't remember what it was colled. ....WOW. called * xD

smuurt, I do that with my brushes n pens. well maybe when youre more like gota name for yourself cus you can get a better page rate n afford it o;
lol I have a bunch of comics that had some pretty bad errors in it, you gotta learn by trial and error sometimes xD and its always nice to reread those and be like PHEw at least I know better now