Total Votes:[ 770 ]

Dapper Tycoon

Hey-llo!

Did you guys ever send me that email?

Catalytic Productions
enchantedsleeper
Mistress Xynovia
--- Test Complete. Nocturne.

I love the design! biggrin If you want you can always add more detail to his clothes later (this is actually a character for one of our projects who needed redesigning), but the main thing is that it shows us what you can do. And I'm definitely happy with it X3 Welcome to the studio!

--- Hurray! Thanks. Now what do I do? @_@

Friendly Genius

The Rejected Punk
Hey-llo!

Did you guys ever send me that email?

Ah, crap! I'm sorry, I completely forgot I hadn't sent you the admin email yet. I'll send it together with Xyn's first thing tomorrow. (It's late where I am right now =.=)

Mistress Xynovia

Just sit tight for a bit. x3 I'll send you a message with everything you need to know about the studio plus some stuff to work on, but right now I'm about to conk out. x_x (It's 20 past 1 here x3)
Mistress Xynovia

Just sit tight for a bit. x3 I'll send you a message with everything you need to know about the studio plus some stuff to work on, but right now I'm about to conk out. x_x (It's 20 past 1 here x3)

--- Lol, sleep well.

Dapper Tycoon

Catalytic Productions

It's cool. I'm a Cool Cucumber blaugh
--- BLARGHLEBAHRGLBAHRLE!!!
LYK TTLY.

So what've you been up to?
--- Work and UFO conspiracy stuffz. biggrin
Oooo, exciting, lol. What kind of conspiracy stuff do you do?
--- I just love the idea of extraterrestrial life. Huge fascination of mine. Can you imagine living in a universe in which different races can inter-galactically connect(?) I guess it's like, before the internet, the idea of interacting with someone from another country, it's nuts. Personally, I believe the military is lying their asses (off) and not telling the people or the government s**t but, I'm hoping contact is soon. UFO/AVC sightings just keep going up. Personally, it sounds like fun to me and Virgin Galactic is working on their space station, perfect timing I think.

Edit - So excited, I typed like a noob. neutral
Emihaumut
LYK TTLY.

So what've you been up to?

OMFG. I just figured out what "LYK TTLY" means. @_@

Eloquent Explorer

xd

At first I read it as "LYK TTYL" and thought, "Like talk to you later...?"

Sorry this thread has been so dead :/ I'm still snowed in with uni work... but only two more weeks of term to go....

Clean Friend

4,150 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I tried writing comix and always ended up not finishing, it was still fun though yum_puddi emotion_awesome

Friendly Genius

pkmasha
I tried writing comix and always ended up not finishing, it was still fun though yum_puddi emotion_awesome

Well, that's the main thing :3

Eloquent Explorer

It's pretty empty around here these days... x3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out