+ 1 100.0% [ 770 ]
Total Votes:[ 770 ]

Eloquent Explorer

Missy Murderess
I want to read Lola. CAN'T WAIT TO BE PSYCHOLOGICALLY ********]

xD It should be available soon for you to read (I hope!) ^^

Mistress Xynovia
--- So, who's taking what classes?

Well, uni here works differently to college in the US because you have to pick what course (major) you're doing before you apply and then you only do classes related to that course. So they aren't as broad-ranging. But since you asked xD I'm doing East Asian Film, Dynastic Chinese History, Classical Chinese, Modern Chinese Literary Texts, Chinese Writing & Translation, and language classes in reading, listening and speaking. X3

You?
enchantedsleeper
Missy Murderess

Mistress Xynovia

Well, uni here works differently to college in the US because you have to pick what course (major) you're doing before you apply and then you only do classes related to that course. So they aren't as broad-ranging. But since you asked xD I'm doing East Asian Film, Dynastic Chinese History, Classical Chinese, Modern Chinese Literary Texts, Chinese Writing & Translation, and language classes in reading, listening and speaking. X3

You?

--- Nice I have none this semester. D: I'm paying off last semester still, so I won't be in classes again 'til summer. But I'm a game design major so I mainly take classes involving Maya, 3Ds Max and Z Brush. All of which are 3D programs.

Eloquent Explorer

Mistress Xynovia
--- Nice I have none this semester. D: I'm paying off last semester still, so I won't be in classes again 'til summer. But I'm a game design major so I mainly take classes involving Maya, 3Ds Max and Z Brush. All of which are 3D programs.

No classes?! Goddamn I envy you. x3 Does that mean you get to do what you like with your time, or do you have other requirements like... I dunno, work experience?

(Oh, I almost forgot to remind you - your character test deadline is the day after tomorrow. Do you think you'll need an extension or is it enough time?)
enchantedsleeper
Mistress Xynovia

No classes?! Goddamn I envy you. x3 Does that mean you get to do what you like with your time, or do you have other requirements like... I dunno, work experience?

(Oh, I almost forgot to remind you - your character test deadline is the day after tomorrow. Do you think you'll need an extension or is it enough time?)

--- Well I work and I'm trying to get a portfolio done.

I should be done unless some crazy s**t happens tomorrow. xD I have all day to finish.

Eloquent Explorer

Mistress Xynovia

I should be done unless some crazy s**t happens tomorrow. xD I have all day to finish.

Cool x3 And what kind of work?
Mistress Xynovia
enchantedsleeper
Missy Murderess

Mistress Xynovia

You?

Jealous. The closest I'll get to learning 3D programs is making them... sweatdrop (Well, making 3D images manually from code. @.@) After you learn, I'm probably going to bug you to teach me. Just saying, lol.
enchantedsleeper
Mistress Xynovia

Cool x3 And what kind of work?

--- I'm a cashier at Walmart. cat_gonk
Emihaumut
Mistress Xynovia
enchantedsleeper
Missy Murderess

Mistress Xynovia

You?

Jealous. The closest I'll get to learning 3D programs is making them... sweatdrop (Well, making 3D images manually from code. @.@) After you learn, I'm probably going to bug you to teach me. Just saying, lol.

--- I'm not great but I know the basics. The program is free is you get the student license by the way...
--- Should I link the character from DeviantArt or should I post another way?
Mistress Xynovia
Either way is fine. As long as we can see the image. smile
Emihaumut
Mistress Xynovia
Either way is fine. As long as we can see the image. smile

--- Kay, it may be a couple hours til I can post. Boyfriend is on that computer. Four computers here and only one has Photoshop. >_>
--- Test Complete. Nocturne.
Mistress Xynovia
Dem platforms. Haha. I am thoroughly amused. (I think you can tell what my vote will be.)
Emihaumut
Mistress Xynovia
Dem platforms. Haha. I am thoroughly amused. (I think you can tell what my vote will be.)

--- Boots, they're kind of my thing. cat_wink

I should have made them more interesting though. D:

Eloquent Explorer

Mistress Xynovia

I love the design! biggrin If you want you can always add more detail to his clothes later (this is actually a character for one of our projects who needed redesigning), but the main thing is that it shows us what you can do. And I'm definitely happy with it X3 Welcome to the studio!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff