Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi everyone, you guys can call me Shiki. I'm specialize in digital art, research, creating story concepts, world building, and I can also write. Here's a few art samples from my other thread.

I'm currently seeking someone (or multiple people) to work with me on either developing a story concept (we can make our own or do a continuation), developing a console game concept, or drawing a manga (looking for someone who enjoys drawing objects and backgrounds + can panel). I would prefer someone who is around my age and education level so the work can proceed more smoothly. I'm a junior at UC Berkeley (if we go to the same school that'd be so awesome) with a science major. I like action, horror, sci-fi, and adventure genera.

Please post if you are even a bit interested or if you have any questions. heart
shikami2
developing a console game concept

Hmm, okay. That's interesting. What sort of project did you have in mind?
Maltese_Falcon91
shikami2

Well, I already have a concept in mind, but I don't mind creating a new one either. I basically would like me and a partner to write and illustrate the concept, including the story, characters, world, level design, game interface, type of AI, items, controls, etc.
ps: I want to make an Xbox type game
I know that writing the code for the game is...impossible with just a few people lol
shikami2
Maltese_Falcon91
shikami2

Well, I already have a concept in mind, but I don't mind creating a new one either. I basically would like me and a partner to write and illustrate the concept, including the story, characters, world, level design, game interface, type of AI, items, controls, etc.

Welp, it's good that you're thinking big, but I doubt youll manage to find enough people with the right skill sets in the Writer's Collaboration Forum. I've dabbled a bit in old school RPG design, but I think that's way out of my league.
Maltese_Falcon91
shikami2
Maltese_Falcon91
shikami2

Welp, it's good that you're thinking big, but I doubt youll manage to find enough people with the right skill sets in the Writer's Collaboration Forum. I've dabbled a bit in old school RPG design, but I think that's way out of my league.
;-; Ah, I see....but I'm only working on the concept, as in I'm not looking for people to develop an interface or AI but for people to know enough about them/ conduct sufficient research with me to come up with an idea for one. I don't mind finding a partner exclusively for the story part (or any other part) either.
I don't think that this is overly-ambitious either. If I had the time I could probably do this on my own, but it wouldn't be as good without other people's input.
shikami2
;-; Ah, I see....but I'm only working on the concept, as in I'm not looking for people to develop an interface or AI but for people to know enough about them/ conduct sufficient research with me to come up with an idea for one. I don't mind finding a partner exclusively for the story part (or any other part) either.

Hmm, okay, I guess that's different then. Though the AI design would still be a little heavy for me.

What genre of game did you have in mind?
Maltese_Falcon91
shikami2

Hmm, okay, I guess that's different then. Though the AI design would still be a little heavy for me.

What genre of game did you have in mind?
Action/adventure/horror + a dash of fantasy
I think it'll end up being a rated-M game from the violence. The concept that I have is dark and adrenalin-pumping :') It's about making the right in-game choices to gain allies and usurp the opposition

Anxious Hunter

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
If you have room I'll lend a hand. I'm looking to get serious about something where I can express my imagination.

Daring Duck

This is really interesting and right around a past story I was working so I would be totally on board for it. I have fun developing characters and background information as well as the research that goes into it. If your still looking I can bring in some of that story over to this since it has some more like a lot of world development it is science fiction but heavily based on fantasy/myths.
The Vore
If you have room I'll lend a hand. I'm looking to get serious about something where I can express my imagination.
:') Oh nice art! I think we'd be able to work on story development, world-building, item-creating, and character design together. Do you mind PMing a little blurb about yourself (your age, background, how much time you have, current endeavours, etc.)? I'll PM you back with a story synopsis of what I have so far. ^^
Krashed Bets
This is really interesting and right around a past story I was working so I would be totally on board for it. I have fun developing characters and background information as well as the research that goes into it. If your still looking I can bring in some of that story over to this since it has some more like a lot of world development it is science fiction but heavily based on fantasy/myths.
I actually already have a storyline in mind. If that is okay with you, then please PM me with a short introduction about yourself (age, background, current endeavors, schedule, etc.), and you can even give me a sample of anything that you have worked on. I'll PM you back with a story synopsis of what I have so far. It'd be great to have someone who can create well-researched and referenced background materials and characters. :')

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff