I'm interested but not sure if i'd be of any help ^^"
Berath
do you have a few more informations?
I'm interested but not sure if i'd be of any help ^^"
which part are you interested in?
shikami2

well not so sure xD
definitely not writing because my english vocabulary is limited lol
but character-, weapons-, environment-design etc sounds interesting : ) & maybe some basic ideas about the story line

I'm 20 & study mediadesign in germany, 4th semester
atm and the next two terms its all about maya, film/animation, coding and interactive stuff
& I'm in contact with some digital/film- and gamedesigner
but sadly I don't have a lot of spare-time because of university & other stoff : /

btw did you see the trailer for the zombie u game? creepy s**t
Berath
shikami2

well not so sure xD
definitely not writing because my english vocabulary is limited lol
but character-, weapons-, environment-design etc sounds interesting : ) & maybe some basic ideas about the story line

I'm 20 & study mediadesign in germany, 4th semester
atm and the next two terms its all about maya, film/animation, coding and interactive stuff
& I'm in contact with some digital/film- and gamedesigner
but sadly I don't have a lot of spare-time because of university & other stoff : /

btw did you see the trailer for the zombie u game? creepy s**t

Hi Berath,
I'd like to pm you the synopsis, but I think you disabled pms. I don't want to post it here on a public forum. :') Is there any other way to get this to you?
And no I have not seen that game XD I think I'll look it up on Youtube later.
shikami2

can you send me a pm now?
if not I could give you my fb name xD

edit: & I'm already 21 lol *headdesk*

Quotable Prophet

shikami2
Hi everyone, you guys can call me Shiki. I'm specialize in digital art, research, creating story concepts, world building, and I can also write. Here's a few art samples from my other thread.

I'm currently seeking someone (or multiple people) to work with me on either developing a story concept (we can make our own or do a continuation), developing a console game concept, or drawing a manga (looking for someone who enjoys drawing objects and backgrounds + can panel). I would prefer someone who is around my age and education level so the work can proceed more smoothly. I'm a junior at UC Berkeley (if we go to the same school that'd be so awesome) with a science major. I like action, horror, sci-fi, and adventure genera.

Please post if you are even a bit interested or if you have any questions. heart
I would be interested in joining you in producing something! My skills are: writing, research, philosophy, politics.

Edit: and btw, i'm a 22 yr old U of Colorado Denver poli sci undergrad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces