Welcome to Gaia! ::

As the title says I'm looking for a writing partner or even just someone to bounce ideas off of.

I'm open to anyone; as long as their passionate about creating a good story, then experience isn't a concern. Just let me know a bit about yourself, your interests and what sort of things you've written in the past.

So a bit about me:

The majority of my work has been drama, comedy, melodrama or sketches for film and theatre, I've never really touched on writing novels but I'm open. A couple of my scripts have been produced and if I found someone I enjoyed working with then I'd be interested in trying to get our own work produced too!
Other details, I'm early 20's and based in the UK.
I also have some examples of my work if you'd like to see something.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Hmm....well I would love to help you as long as you don't mind that I am partnered up with a few other people (on separate projects of course)

I am also looking for a few writers to help with a survival story link
As long as you've got the time to work with another partner. I'm just looking for someone creative not a monogamous relationship so I'll be doing loads of my own stuff on the side too aha :]

So what sort of things are you interested in?

And that sounds pretty cool, it'd be interesting to see how you're thinking of organising it all.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
0-gitaroo_man-0
As long as you've got the time to work with another partner. I'm just looking for someone creative not a monogamous relationship so I'll be doing loads of my own stuff on the side too aha :]

So what sort of things are you interested in?

And that sounds pretty cool, it'd be interesting to see how you're thinking of organising it all.
I do have time. I work best with multiple projects. I get inspiration from one story and work on another, then get inspiration from that one for a different one.

Pretty much everything except plain out romance. I prefer fantasy, or rather it's easier for me to image it.

Fluffy Genius

4,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm in my 20s too biggrin
I'm a scriptwriter, everything I do turns out as a drama with another genre.
Drama/scifi, drama/comedy. I think I have one that's a romantic comedy/fantasy, which is the only exception.
I tend to stay away from straight romance stuff (like writing chick flicks) because it gets really boring for me really fast to write - though I do enjoy watching some.

I like writing about elements of fantasy and scifi that haven't been covered very much. I like angels and wizards, urban fantasy, werewolves. I like looking at things from a different perspective, like XMen, and how its not all about "wheee magical powers" and actually focuses on the politics of us vs. them.

I do mostly tv, starting to get into webseries, and I really need to write more feature film scripts.

I've had a few short films produced, currently having fun applying for writing fellowships with Warner and Universal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff