Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
I just finished reading a story where humans must survive an alien attack. This has peaked my interest in creating a survival story.

I would rather not do a zombie story but I am not totally turned off by the idea.

A little about me...

My name is Sarah, I am 25 years old, and have been writing since I was fourteen years old. I work forty hours a week and currently looking for a second job.

I am best at creating characters and dialogue. Although I am not great with spelling, grammar, and transitions I do not expect my partner to do all the work; after all I gotta learn some time.

My other topics are still open, however they have nothing to do with this thread.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
While in the shower I had an idea. Let's make this a team write.

Characters I thought of but are not limited to:

Hunter/Trapper
Thief
Priest with small child
Marksman
Military men
Crazy guy off his meds
Doctors (any kind)
The two teens that are madly in love with each other (gotta have drama)
A third teen for that awkward love triangle (gotta love em)
Explosions guy
Mountain climber
And all the random civilians.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
First off, I'm not sure how the pay would work out so that will be discussed once the team is made. Honestly though, I'm not lookin to make money off this story; I just want to write it.

I don't have the event figured out; I'd rather we all discuss it first. I do have a guild we can use for the story.

I had the idea that each person (probably a team no bigger than 5-6) will write from a character's point of view (actual pov will be discussed later). As small groups of survivors begin to form, our characters will meet up with each other. Some may move on to help search for others or just go their own way.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
If you would like to participate please post an example of your work and what kind of character you wish to write for. I want a variety of characters. I am not looking for artists, however if this intrigues you I wont dismiss you.

If I accept you, please have in mind what kind of character(s) you want to write for. I would like you to either have knowledge of their skill or be willing to research them. They are your characters and I expect you to know everything about them. Course I don't mind helping create the shell, but it's up to you to fill it up.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
I'm not sure what else I need...So i'll just reserve this little bubble in case I forgot something.

Feel free to ask questions but do not be rude.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Still looking

Bashful Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
I would like to join your dream team, but as of now, I don't have much in the way of examples. The best I can say is, I'll write my own survivalist short story in the next day or two, hopefully it's good. Though, whether you accept me or not, I'm giving you this story. My interests have been piqued as well.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
iVulgarThrust
I would like to join your dream team, but as of now, I don't have much in the way of examples. The best I can say is, I'll write my own survivalist short story in the next day or two, hopefully it's good. Though, whether you accept me or not, I'm giving you this story. My interests have been piqued as well.
I shall await your short story.
Hello. Your ideas seem to have piqued my interests. Await my story with little anticipation.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
C1225
Hello. Your ideas seem to have piqued my interests. Await my story with little anticipation.
Little?...but...why?

Quotable Browser

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
If you're still looking, I'd like to apply as well. I specialize in character work and world building, and have a good eye for editing. I'm currently trying to improve my abilities in stretching out stories, as my longest work thus far is roughly 11k words. I work best with dystopian fiction and new-age-horror (that's what people call it, anyway) though I've been trying to focus my energies on more typical dramatic fiction. I'd be happy to PM you some of my work.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
ImpishHeart
If you're still looking, I'd like to apply as well. I specialize in character work and world building, and have a good eye for editing. I'm currently trying to improve my abilities in stretching out stories, as my longest work thus far is roughly 11k words. I work best with dystopian fiction and new-age-horror (that's what people call it, anyway) though I've been trying to focus my energies on more typical dramatic fiction. I'd be happy to PM you some of my work.
Nice! Send me a pm of your work please.

Blessed Friend

4,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
I can't wait to help. n.n

Dapper Zapper

19,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Waffles! 25
Im interested in this heres alink to my personal favorite work. Ive beeb trying to write something big for a long time but havent beeb able to get furthur than the first sentence and would like to see how well I can write with others outside of a rolelay setting.

Newbie Werewolf

i write story's in my spare time and i really would like to join biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas