Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I can do both original and fandom.

If fandom, I will use my character Tifa. If original, I will use my character Shui.

As for editing, I'm pretty good at editing. I'm an English major (declared it, just have to finish my classes at college). I'm not sure if that helps. But yeah, let me know if anyone is hiring biggrin
silent hart

I'd have a couple ideas to write about if you will actually work with me. I hate being left to do the work.

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I understand. I will not leave you to do all the work, not kind of writer. Where would you like to share ideas at?
Yeah! I found one! So, I'm writing this narrative for English class, and it's due on Monday. Basically I need some major editing help on what I have so far (about 1800 words). I need someone to tell me what is crap and needs to go, what needs to be included, and what sounds funny. It shouldn't be too hard... could you take this job (I'll pay! biggrin ).

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
1800 words?? Sounds like a lot! But no problem. What grade are you in? And just hand it over and I'll hand it in before Monday. :]

Unbeatable Seeker

10,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
silent hart
I can do both original and fandom.

If fandom, I will use my character Tifa. If original, I will use my character Shui.

As for editing, I'm pretty good at editing. I'm an English major (declared it, just have to finish my classes at college). I'm not sure if that helps. But yeah, let me know if anyone is hiring biggrin

want to work with you but i dont have any ideas, bout u?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff