Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Kenny G

Does anyone like his music?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on September 23, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Kenny G is my favorite jazz composer heart I have almost all of his CD's and I was wondering if any of you have ever heard of him?
meh im not really a smooth jazz kinda guy. it just makes me wanna add a jazzy drumbeat and speed it up!
thats what i feel like doin every time i listen to smooth jazz
@________@ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANYTHING BUT KENNY G....DONT MENTION HIS NAME PLEASE *runs for cover* ((sorry at my school Kenny G, is hated with intent hate lol - music school))
sailormoon_fan04
@________@ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANYTHING BUT KENNY G....DONT MENTION HIS NAME PLEASE *runs for cover* ((sorry at my school Kenny G, is hated with intent hate lol - music school))

How come? confused
booogie
meh im not really a smooth jazz kinda guy. it just makes me wanna add a jazzy drumbeat and speed it up!
thats what i feel like doin every time i listen to smooth jazz

I totaly agree with you
Kenny G? Please...

I'd rather hear the death rattle of my only child...
I love Kenny G...I would way rather listen to his Christmas Songs then the actual ones anyday.
sweet_magnola
Kenny G is my favorite jazz composer heart I have almost all of his CD's and I was wondering if any of you have ever heard of him?

Kenny isn't Jazz....he's like pop music....John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Art Davis(bassist), Louis Armstrong and Jackie Pickett(bassist) play jazz.
Enon2010
Kenny G? Please...

I'd rather hear the death rattle of my only child...

i must agree
Shiva Du Bois
sweet_magnola

Kenny isn't Jazz....he's like pop music....John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Art Davis(bassist), Louis Armstrong and Jackie Pickett(bassist) play jazz.

Sorry about the genre mistake redface I never knew sweatdrop
Who would you all pick as your favorite jazz composer?
Maybe monk...Charlie Parker or Dizzy Gillespie...
sweet_magnola
Shiva Du Bois
sweet_magnola

no worries, not alot of people do^^
Johne Coltrane^^
Shiva Du Bois
sweet_magnola
Shiva Du Bois
sweet_magnola

no worries, not alot of people do^^

Thanks for understanding biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out