Thank You TROGK. 1 100.0% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]

Magnetic Lunatic

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Just got back from my trip. I'm so pissed at how the airlines treats its customers. They messed up our tickets on the way there, and on the way back they lost our reservations. Also they "misplaced" some of our suitcases. So we are missin' a few bags, and we have to wait up, because they did find it, but will deliver it to our house sometime around midnight.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Well they finally dropped the stuff of at like 4:30am. Most of the food we brought back was ruined.
They didn't even say that they were sorry.

I guess other than that, I had a lot of fun on my trip. The game was amazin', but the stupid refs still made some really bad calls. A lot of people were chantin' "The refs still suck." It was pretty funny actually. In the end I'm just glad that they won.

Magnetic Lunatic

Mysterious Trickster

Heralds of Chaos Beta is out.
Which faction will you choose?

I want to get the clan together over than game, too.

Magnetic Lunatic

Forgotten1's Partner

Invisible Healer

17,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Gaian 50

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Definitely knights side. Once it lets me in...

Mysterious Trickster

Darc Nightgale
Well they finally dropped the stuff of at like 4:30am. Most of the food we brought back was ruined.

I guess other than that, I had a lot of fun on my trip. The game was amazin', but the stupid refs still made some really bad calls. A lot of people were chantin' "The refs still suck." It was pretty funny actually. In the end I'm just glad that they won.

And this is why I never fly. That, and I refuse to be groped by the TSA.

Forgotten1's Partner

Invisible Healer

17,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Gaian 50
Yeah, I'm still waiting for an email saying I can go in.

In a relationship with Claire Hawkins

Gambino Medic

same here but soon I will be joining it. Now I best get to work on this meeting, I've put it off long enough.

Magnetic Lunatic

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Kain-Senpai
Darc Nightgale

Last time I went I had no problems at all. I wish I could have used the same airlines.
This time around they didn't lay a finger on me.

Mysterious Trickster

Darc Nightgale
Kain-Senpai
Darc Nightgale

Last time I went I had no problems at all. I wish I could have used the same airlines.

I'd just not take the chance, period.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Kain-Senpai
Darc Nightgale
Kain-Senpai
Darc Nightgale

I'd just not take the chance, period.

Understandable 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas