Eloquent Gawker

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Taigamma
dory2o2
Taigamma
Lol. Star Wars and Star Trek are nothing a like. The best way I can explain it is this. Star Trek was the adventure through the galaxy. Star Wars is part two when everyone goes to war. XD

Your opinion definitely needs changing. Remember, do not judge until you have seen.

Star Trek is the more realistic of the two in the terms of our closest future. Where as ST is about the Navy going to space, Star Wars is about space monks and evil space monks truly to control the galaxy. OH! There will be opinions changed. OH! There will be revelation. I'm not giving up on that, young lady. XD
See even in your description I'm still more interested in Star Trek...xD But I will give SW a chance sometime in the future...but what with the college lifestyle it's kind of hard to watch anything...
I feel yeah. College gets in the way of everything.

But yeah, if you like adventure over action, stick to Star Trek, but if you like action over adventure stick to Star Wars. Two different audiences and two different genres.

Not to be sexist, but in essence ST is for girls and SW is for guys. My reasoning? Most women like adventure and most men like action. Men are warriors, women are adventurers. Men are the here, women are the there. Yin-Yang maybe?

But there's always those rebels. Those damn action-adventure lovers. Now those folks, like both series, but bring a nice balance.

I think the one thing I wanna do is watch SW and ST fans go toe-to-toe.
That would be epic! But I'm willing to give SW a chance and everything because while I don't particularly like Action Movies all the time there are times that I will refuse to watch anything unless there is action xD

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
dory2o2
Taigamma
dory2o2
Taigamma
Lol. Star Wars and Star Trek are nothing a like. The best way I can explain it is this. Star Trek was the adventure through the galaxy. Star Wars is part two when everyone goes to war. XD

Your opinion definitely needs changing. Remember, do not judge until you have seen.

Star Trek is the more realistic of the two in the terms of our closest future. Where as ST is about the Navy going to space, Star Wars is about space monks and evil space monks truly to control the galaxy. OH! There will be opinions changed. OH! There will be revelation. I'm not giving up on that, young lady. XD
See even in your description I'm still more interested in Star Trek...xD But I will give SW a chance sometime in the future...but what with the college lifestyle it's kind of hard to watch anything...
I feel yeah. College gets in the way of everything.

But yeah, if you like adventure over action, stick to Star Trek, but if you like action over adventure stick to Star Wars. Two different audiences and two different genres.

Not to be sexist, but in essence ST is for girls and SW is for guys. My reasoning? Most women like adventure and most men like action. Men are warriors, women are adventurers. Men are the here, women are the there. Yin-Yang maybe?

But there's always those rebels. Those damn action-adventure lovers. Now those folks, like both series, but bring a nice balance.

I think the one thing I wanna do is watch SW and ST fans go toe-to-toe.
That would be epic! But I'm willing to give SW a chance and everything because while I don't particularly like Action Movies all the time there are times that I will refuse to watch anything unless there is action xD
I salute you then. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
The biggest difference between ST and SW is the death toll of our main character's ship. WE WHO WEAR THE RED SHIRTS SALUTE YOU!

Eloquent Gawker

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Darklord Shade
The biggest difference between ST and SW is the death toll of our main character's ship. WE WHO WEAR THE RED SHIRTS SALUTE YOU!
alrighty then xD
dory2o2
Darklord Shade
alrighty then xD

If you ever saw Star Trek with William Shatner you would get it. Honestly Star Wars moves at a better pace than ST. But I like both truthfully. I would lean towards SW but I like psychic powers that is one of my weaknesses.

Shy Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
Darklord Shade
dory2o2
Darklord Shade
alrighty then xD

If you ever saw Star Trek with William Shatner you would get it. Honestly Star Wars moves at a better pace than ST. But I like both truthfully. I would lean towards SW but I like psychic powers that is one of my weaknesses.
there is physic powers in sw? O.o

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Toxmithy
Darklord Shade
dory2o2
Darklord Shade
alrighty then xD

The force (not counting the parasites in the blood) functions like psychic powers. Telepathy, telekinesis, precog, empathy. That stuff.

Shy Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
Darklord Shade
Toxmithy
Darklord Shade
dory2o2
Darklord Shade
alrighty then xD

The force (not counting the parasites in the blood) functions like psychic powers. Telepathy, telekinesis, precog, empathy. That stuff.
Ehhh I don't agree... but w/e you wanna think ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces