Welcome to Gaia! ::

The people in this thread are so badass! I'm impressed.

Yeah. We know. 1 100.0% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 1568 1569 1570 > >> >>> »|

i cant wait till i become a squire then a night!! lolguys is the battle thing going to be a war between the guilds. (contest?)

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
WolfSins
hey guys o and kruru thanxs for answering my question oo and how do i donate to the guild?

When the guild opens you can (Which should be soon)

Familiar Smoker

O yea i cant wait for the guild but i wont be ablee to donate for reasons why refer to my signature
So what are the donations going to be used for?

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Saiyusa
So what are the donations going to be used for?

Hmm... Well either sub-forums or donate to me so then I can buy things for contests.
That sounds cool ^_^ I'm not all that familiar with the guilds, but you have to buy sub-forums?
Wolfsins told me to join this battle clan so yea
i cant wait until the guild is finished then ill have a giveaway
WE shall kill all that We don't like

Familiar Smoker

i cant wait for the guild to be done so i can BURN ALL THOSE WHO DARE CHALLENGE ME THEN I WILL RIP OFF EACH OF THERE LIMBS AND LET THEM HAVE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH in the contest
Biggesmat
i cant wait for the guild to be done so i can BURN ALL THOSE WHO DARE CHALLENGE ME THEN I WILL RIP OFF EACH OF THERE LIMBS AND LET THEM HAVE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH in the contest
twisted

Familiar Smoker

yea im a very good competetor in the contest
Man, you guys mean business XD I mean you have to be practical here. If you destroy everyone, who will be left to be your slaves? 3nodding

Familiar Smoker

hmm good point then i shall bind them in BONDS OF FLAMES WHERE THEY SHALL SUFFER WITH FLAMES EATING AWAY AT THEM FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES
You're still not getting it. What can they do for you if their bound in firey chains? rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff