Welcome to Gaia! ::

The people in this thread are so badass! I'm impressed.

Yeah. We know. 1 100.0% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 1568 1569 1570 > >> >>> »|

biggsmat if i join as a squire i shall be bye your side i server only u and the leader! ALL EVIL SHALL PERISH BYE THE MIGHTY FIRE!
Someone's rather into our cause. That's always nice to see~ Kru will add you to the list of people when he gets back online, I believe.

Familiar Smoker

??? you know you coulda included you wanted to be my squire in the pm you sent me

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
WolfSins
Kruru can i join i love the element fire! ples ill be at your command as a knight? or ill start off as a squire?

Added, but you start as a peasent. You have to work your way up.
Actually, they start at page. How on earth does a peasant turn into a squire? They don't. Pages do. It's one of those "wtf" moments.

So, page. I changed it for you already. :B
Nice Banner!
am i in the clan im trying to get some flame items but i would of had somthing allready if i wasnt hacked and i had 5000 gold stolen so im trying a little bit more time
Hola peoples ^_^

Familiar Smoker

When will the guild be done i have a ton of SOULD PILING UP TO THROW INTO OBLIVION twisted
Hihi, Saiyusa~

Shy Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
Hello The Flames of Battle Clan. I am from one of your allied clans, Clan of the Forest. I have come to meet some of my allies.

Familiar Smoker

Well hello there Im the clans DOOM SAYER well not yet but i will be soon nice to meet you.

Shy Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
Why thank you. Sorry but now I am off to meet other allies of my clan. See yall later.

Familiar Smoker

Just keeping the clan front page
hey guys o and kruru thanxs for answering my question oo and how do i donate to the guild?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff