sesshyz
Georgia Gator
sesshyz
u.u heart

*glomps*

-is glomped-
o.o heart

How you been doin? :3

Stressed 'cause of work... my manager hiked up the beer prices a ridiculous amount and customers have been complaining. =/
The other night we had to take several people's beer back to cooler because when they saw the price and didn't want to buy it.
She changed the prices, but not the prices on the signs and the door. So people would grab what they want, and when they got up to the register she wanted us to charge them a different price. It's......stupid....

Plus, we're going to lose a lot of customers because of it....sigh.... User Image

OG Gaian

That's ridiculas dusti mad

Cauf's Kouhai

To those that know me (Dusti, Viv, Brandy, Tachi): I haven't been on Gaia in a long time.. And I'm sorry about that, guys. I dunno if I will be. Dealing with a lot at home.. :/ Mom's in the hospital and it's not good at all. So I'm not even on the computer that much anymore. If you wanna talk or something, you know how to contact me. Facebook or MSN or something. I wish I could talk to you all more. I really do miss you, just.. life right now is a lot and Gaia doesn't fit into it. I love you four so much. <3

Shy Gaian

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Smori
To those that know me (Dusti, Viv, Brandy, Tachi): I haven't been on Gaia in a long time.. And I'm sorry about that, guys. I dunno if I will be. Dealing with a lot at home.. :/ Mom's in the hospital and it's not good at all. So I'm not even on the computer that much anymore. If you wanna talk or something, you know how to contact me. Facebook or MSN or something. I wish I could talk to you all more. I really do miss you, just.. life right now is a lot and Gaia doesn't fit into it. I love you four so much. <3
I'm so sorry Tori.....I don't know what's wrong, but I will be praying for your mum, no doubt about that.
We all love you too sweetie heart I do miss talking with you on here but I understand you're in a bit of a bind. I'm sure we'll all still be here when you do become active again smile

Shy Gaian

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Chained Corpse
That's ridiculas dusti mad
It is ...well, it was. My boss updated the beer prices out back...yay... I didn't have to put back a single persons beer tonight!!! heart

OG Gaian

Shy Gaian

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Hello everyone.... could you do me a favor and sign my petition?
Slightly less decorated horns! ~Enchantress of the East~

It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just post in the thread saying you'll sign. smile Thank you! heart

OG Gaian

Done and bump

Shy Gaian

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Thanks Lisa smile

OG Gaian

Mucho gracias... Lolol.

You're welcome xD Wonder what I shall do today...

Hilarious Genius

sesshyz
Stressed 'cause of work... my manager hiked up the beer prices a ridiculous amount and customers have been complaining. =/
The other night we had to take several people's beer back to cooler because when they saw the price and didn't want to buy it.
She changed the prices, but not the prices on the signs and the door. So people would grab what they want, and when they got up to the register she wanted us to charge them a different price. It's......stupid....

Plus, we're going to lose a lot of customers because of it....sigh.... User Image

Omg. :/
That sucks so bad. M'sorry to hear that. >_<
Good thing your boss changed the prices in the back, tho! xD

@Smori: sad
Understandable, but we'll be here whenever you get more time to come back. 3nodding

OG Gaian

Hai, BB. :3
Hi, LL.
Hi, Dusti.
:3

Hilarious Genius

Hello.... MM. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash