Welcome to Gaia! ::

'Cause when you're a Professional Pirate

You'll be honest, brave, and free! 0.23865300146413 23.9% [ 163 ]
The soul of decency! 0.073206442166911 7.3% [ 50 ]
You'll be loyal and fair and on the square! 0.061493411420205 6.1% [ 42 ]
And when you're a professiona pirate... 0.12152269399707 12.2% [ 83 ]
You're always in the best of company! 0.50512445095168 50.5% [ 345 ]
Total Votes:[ 683 ]

This isnt gona be another Kenya is it? D:.?
Pendantic_+_Dandelion

No...
We have no Mandela's here...

Mind-boggling Fairy

16,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
i thought the first mate took command if the capt'n isnt in comand

inwhich case wed need a way do deside whos the first mate
That is why I said have a vote.
Rain-claws
Pendantic_+_Dandelion

No...

:/ That South Africa- which is NO WHERE NEAR Kenya. >/ Learn your global history!!

And first Mate is any one who can dace and sing the best, duh.

Mind-boggling Fairy

16,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
well that drops it down to me and rooster then for canidates for first mate

i say drinking contest!
~has to go pick up brother from work~
be back latter me be
Pendantic_+_Dandelion
Rain-claws
Pendantic_+_Dandelion

No...

:/ That South Africa- which is NO WHERE NEAR Kenya. >/ Learn your global history!!

And first Mate is any one who can dace and sing the best, duh.

It is not the country I was referring to... I was referring to the type of person he is...
-.o; What kind of person was he? Personally, I admire him. He brought democracy to a corrupted system, despite being in jail for 20 years for exactly no reason (political corruption...what?).
Pendantic_+_Dandelion
-.o; What kind of person was he? Personally, I admire him. He brought democracy to a corrupted system, despite being in jail for 20 years for exactly no reason (political corruption...what?).

Right. But we have none of those here. Nothing again you or anyone else....We just don't have someone like that here.
Oh. :3 xD Oh, well you dunno that! Maybe Panny? You really don't learn about somebody til you put em under pressure.

Jeeze, feel like your stumbling around this like an awkward white dude amonst the minority. xPP I wasn't gona shoot you down or any thing, I just wanted to know what the heck you were talking about.
I am the minority... I am an outcast in my school.... Very few people like me...
Hell, in that case, might even be you. :3

When a lot of people don't like you? It usually means that you have some kind of greatness on your life that they're probably intemidated by. You just gota decide what your gona use it for.
Pendantic_+_Dandelion

When a lot of people don't like you? It usually means that you have some kind of greatness on your life that they're probably intemidated by. You just gota decide what your gona use it for.

I am Persistent and I will not give up on something I want to see don't but I come off being rude and annoying at times...
Rain-claws
Pendantic_+_Dandelion

I am Persistent and I will not give up on something I want to see don't but I come off being rude and annoying at times...

Well, some of the time: I'm persistent at being rude and annoying. But I do it and get laughs. Because I'm a funny guy. I love laughing, and having other people laugh.
Some say that I funny but.... Most just hate my guts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff