EH? I'm a commander? When did this happen? eek

5 min ago (more or less)
mcan
Qweh
EH? I'm a commander? When did this happen? eek

5 min ago (more or less)

Wow... thanks? sweatdrop
Anyone gotta myspace?
Well here we go, what I am gonig to do mister leader is make a suggestion, you can't lead everything, so Idk if it's the same but make a Field commander rank so that we can have about four guys our there leading small platoons of men and keep that section controlled and then it will all meld together and be the most controlled clan out there and organized none the less. This also provides you and the four FC's time to get together and make strategy's in which they pull out and do with their respective platoons.
ninja ninja Bump

hmm good idea but... its not WWII.and whats funny is.. im bumping and posting at the same TIME!

ninja ninja Bump

Questionable Prophet

SlashIdol16
Well here we go, what I am gonig to do mister leader is make a suggestion, you can't lead everything, so Idk if it's the same but make a Field commander rank so that we can have about four guys our there leading small platoons of men and keep that section controlled and then it will all meld together and be the most controlled clan out there and organized none the less. This also provides you and the four FC's time to get together and make strategy's in which they pull out and do with their respective platoons.

i'm working on branches, pm me again you're alot of help.
ANBU Frozen flame
ninja ninja Bump

hmm good idea but... its not WWII

ninja ninja Bump
Oh my friend but it is, think about it a battle MMO, any strategy works but five head lead strategy that my friend makes a winning plan, I take a Strat and Ancient War 101 class and play Risk alot most of me consists of Greek Mythology and strategy's or various other scientific activities.
ninja ninja Bump

yea hes doin good. biggrin i realy like hows hes thinking

ninja ninja Bump
SlashIdol16
ANBU Frozen flame
ninja ninja Bump

hmm good idea but... its not WWII

ninja ninja Bump
Oh my friend but it is, think about it a battle MMO, any strategy works but five head lead strategy that my friend makes a winning plan, I take a Strat and Ancient War 101 class and play Risk alot most of me consists of Greek Mythology and strategy's or various other scientific activities.
thats right. but i like the ideas. *shakes hand*
please sign me up
ninja bump ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out