< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 94 95 96 > >>

Magnetic Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
H a l l o vv e e n

User Image

They can be, yes. Still, they're only pixels. Meeting people who aren't too crazy to be friends is much better.

High-functioning Lunatic

H a l l o vv e e n
Petit Poupee

how bout Howl? howling is a halloween thing
Also Howl is one of Dianna Wynne Jones' (may she rest in peace) best characters, ever
I can agree to calling you Howl >w<

Magnetic Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Petit Poupee
Well it's not as hard as it used to be actually
As I've gotten older, I've gained a lot of acceptance of who I am, and that I can't just wave a magic wand and change it, and that I actually don't mind being me ^_^
But had it been a few years ago, it would've been very hard for me to tell

User Image

Well that's good. At least you've gotten past it enough that you're happy with yourself and you can tell others about it.

High-functioning Lunatic

Shin Seven X
Petit Poupee
Well it's not as hard as it used to be actually
As I've gotten older, I've gained a lot of acceptance of who I am, and that I can't just wave a magic wand and change it, and that I actually don't mind being me ^_^
But had it been a few years ago, it would've been very hard for me to tell

User Image

Well that's good. At least you've gotten past it enough that you're happy with yourself and you can tell others about it.

true ^_^
Getting past my teenage years really helped a lot, you know wink
In that regard, I was quite a normal teenager, thinking everyone hated me, nobody understood, and mom just wanted to place me in the first insane asylum possible (Neither of which is true of course)

Magnetic Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Petit Poupee
true ^_^
In that regard, I was quite a normal teenager, thinking everyone hated me, nobody understood, and mom just wanted to place me in the first insane asylum possible (Neither of which is true of course)

User Image

My teenage years was more about surviving. I literally couldn't trust the people around me because I was in a children's home. A long sordid story. Point is, I do see what you mean. When you get older, things make more sense. I'm great friends with my mom and I don't think I ever seen it coming.

Witty Lunatic

Shin Seven X

true, hopefully I can make some here smile

Witty Lunatic

Petit Poupee
H a l l o vv e e n
Petit Poupee

Also Howl is one of Dianna Wynne Jones' (may she rest in peace) best characters, ever

yay >w<

Magnetic Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
H a l l o vv e e n

User Image

That's a very admirable goal. I hope you find what you seek then.

High-functioning Lunatic

Shin Seven X
Petit Poupee
true ^_^

User Image

My teenage years was more about surviving. I literally couldn't trust the people around me because I was in a children's home. A long sordid story. Point is, I do see what you mean. When you get older, things make more sense. I'm great friends with my mom and I don't think I ever seen it coming.

Indeed, at some point, for most anyway, things just start clearing up, and you can see sense in things you didn't before
For me the most apparent change was when I realized some of the things my parents told me to do, actually had a quite obvious purpose XD

Witty Lunatic

Shin Seven X
H a l l o vv e e n

User Image

That's a very admirable goal. I hope you find what you seek then.

me too smile and how are you anyway?

High-functioning Lunatic

H a l l o vv e e n
Petit Poupee
H a l l o vv e e n
Petit Poupee

yay >w<
So Howl it is XD

Magnetic Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Petit Poupee
Indeed, at some point, for most anyway, things just start clearing up, and you can see sense in things you didn't before
For me the most apparent change was when I realized some of the things my parents told me to do, actually had a quite obvious purpose XD

User Image

Definitely. At least what my mom told me, it was like a surreal surprise when I realized that she made sense. lol. Oh, the surprises of youth. xD

Magnetic Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
H a l l o vv e e n

me too smile and how are you anyway?

User Image

My neck hurts some. Other than that, I'm charging my phone so I can go grab some food. I may get myself a birthday cake as well...considering my birthday is Sunday and I doubt anyone will do anything for it. >.> Um...I didn't say that last part out loud. <.< How are you?

High-functioning Lunatic

Shin Seven X
Petit Poupee

User Image

Definitely. At least what my mom told me, it was like a surreal surprise when I realized that she made sense. lol. Oh, the surprises of youth. xD

I know, right?
Anyway, I will have to disappear for now, because I have to go make some dinner (Or I'll starve)
Hopefully I'l talk to you later/another time :3

Witty Lunatic

Petit Poupee

whee -happy dances-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items