1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 94 95 96 > >>

High-functioning Lunatic

User Image

βœ©β“Œβ“”β“›β“’β“žβ“œβ“”βœ©
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

𝓛et's open the door to Candyland

𝓒ome in, don't be afraid

𝓒o many sweets, so many things to do

𝓐nd we won't bite, maybe just have a little taste...

π“Ÿlease continue further down, and see what we have for you

(We also have a princess! (Mule))

High-functioning Lunatic

User Image

βœ©β“‡β“€β“›β“”β“’βœ©

♑𝓕ollow the Terms of Service and Rules & Guidelines on Gaia. (This means no flaming, no trolling, no discriminating, no cybering and so on)
♑𝓑e nice to everyone and No Drama! There is no good excuse for not being nice. Are you having an off day? Did someone piss you off? Either take the discussion with them to pm or get off the internet (there's a whole world outside)
β™‘ π“˜f you feel like RPing, you are more than welcome, but no god modding, no killing people, no fighting, and again... no cybering. (Also I'd prefer if you did not just leave a PM me to RP post, try to stay and talk to people instead)
β™‘π“˜ have regulars, not mods, for one reason: I do not want anyone to turn into self procraimed police. If you see someone ignoring the rules while I am not online, quote me and tell me/link me which page (for good reasons, I have PMs to "friends only" )
But I want this thread to be a safe environment for everyone, also those who are new and/or timid.
β™‘π“˜ will give you 3 warnings, if you ignore the rules, after third warning, I put you on ignore and you are thereby unable to post in my thread
β™‘π“˜ will add and remove rules as I see fit...

High-functioning Lunatic

User Image

βœ©β“‡β“”β“–β“€β“›β“β“‘β“’βœ©

β™‘
β™‘
β™‘
β™‘
β™‘
β™‘

High-functioning Lunatic

User Image

βœ©β’Έβ“žβ“β“£β“”β“’β“£β“’βœ©

ȚekȚek Contest - β’½alloweeen β’Έandy
1. Place is 1 Halloween RIG (The rig from this October) 2. Place is 1 October 2012 Monthly Collectible

Rules:
- Only 10 entries total (You can not get more than ten options in a poll)
- Only 1 entry for each participant
- It has to be at least Halloween themed, preferably with a candy theme to it - Cosplays are no go
- All entries are to be PMed to the mule; Dreamy Vanilla Princess, it is also from her you will receive the price.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

High-functioning Lunatic

User Image

High-functioning Lunatic

User Image

High-functioning Lunatic

User Image

βœ©β’Άβ“•β“•β“˜β“›β“˜β“β“£β“”β“’βœ©

Links In
[url=http://bit.ly/SeTMrY][img]http://bit.ly/TtKcDC[/img][/url]

Links Out

High-functioning Lunatic

User Image

Adoptables to click :3 (Because I might as well use this space for something )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

High-functioning Lunatic

High-functioning Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas