Gracious Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
kurl
sazed
kurl
Pissed off that I couldn't watch Monster Rancher while eating breakfast. Didn't care then, don't care now.

>3000 dead
>i wanna watch cartoons ^____________________^

ur so edgy and cool and stuff

Didn't affect me in any way. Why would I say that if I didn't mean it? Its just how it is.

Just because it didn't affect you doesn't mean you shouldn't care. Where's your sympathy?

I was at home when it happened; helping my mom with some crafting project. My brother came out and told us that a plane had crashed into a building. We didn't believe him until we went back into his room and saw it on the news on his TV.

O.G. Fatcat

kurl
sazed
kurl
Pissed off that I couldn't watch Monster Rancher while eating breakfast. Didn't care then, don't care now.

>3000 dead
>i wanna watch cartoons ^____________________^

ur so edgy and cool and stuff

Didn't affect me in any way. Why would I say that if I didn't mean it? Its just how it is.

LOL?

gurl, you just went
FULL RETARD

let me break down just how [******** STUPID your last post was

>didn't affect me in any way
LOL? are like, delusional or something? or does mommy dearest still lock you in the basement?
9/11 was one of the defining moments of the 21st century. doesn't matter if you live in ******** china, you best believe that 9/11 has affected your candy a**

>why would I say that if I didn't mean it?
that's your prerogative, but being a total dickwad and acting like 9/11 didn't anally ******** thousands of families over around the nation is just derrrrrrrrpppppp.
inb4 it's the internet. that excuse is reserved for trolls and shitheads.

>its just how it is.
OPINIONS =/= FACTS

GET YOUR s**t TOGETHER GURLLLLL

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I was in 4th grade at the time. While we were all waiting for the staff to open up the doors to the school, everyone was talking about it. They were like "dude omg omg a plane crashed into a building!!" and some guy said "it'd be so intense if our bus got hijacked!".

@sazed: I think by "didn't affect me", he meant emotionally.
I'm with Kurl on this one. I'm really indifferent to the situation. Sure it was horrible for it to have happened but like, that doesn't stop it from being just another chapter in history books to me. The only thing that it caused that I care about was it gave Cheney opportunity to destroy our country. Even if I did feel grief from it when I was 10 and just watching a news report on tv at home/class, it's been a decade, and I'd still feel indifferent about the event today.

-edit-
P.S. Sazed is being overly dramatic and taking things out of proportion.

O.G. Fatcat

Mercury Horse
I'm with Kurl on this one. I'm really indifferent to the situation. Sure it was horrible for it to have happened but like, that doesn't stop it from being just another chapter in history books to me. The only thing that it caused that I care about was it gave Cheney opportunity to destroy our country. Even if I did feel grief from it when I was 10 and just watching a news report on tv at home/class, it's been a decade, and I'd still feel indifferent about the event today.

being indifferant =/= saying you'd rather watch saturday cartoons and completely ignore the outside world

edit;; being overly dramatic about the deaths of 3000 of my fellow americans?
well excuse me for not being as cool and edgy as you :T
sazed
Mercury Horse

being indifferant =/= saying you'd rather watch saturday cartoons and completely ignore the outside world
Well yes, I was indifferent to the event. I would have rather done anything else other than sit there as we were forced to watch tv in class.

O.G. Fatcat

Mercury Horse
sazed
Mercury Horse

Well yes, I was indifferent to the event. I would have rather done anything else other than sit there as we were forced to watch tv in class.

what i was saying was that you being indifferent was your opinion and that you were completely entitled to it

being an a** about 9/11 is a completely different story; best believe i'm gonna call shenanigans

Adventuring Mage

I was with a friend, in a pub we weren't supposed to be.
We where eight and thought it would be cool to buy fries like an adult in an adult-place.

Suddenly everyone went silent and the bartender told us to go home. At home my dad was glued to the tv, so I sat there too.

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
I was in 5th grade in my History class when one of the other teachers came hurrying in saying that History was happening right now. Most of the class started laughing because we hadn't had the tv on and we thought he was just trying to be funny. Everyone stopped laughing when he turned the tv on. We were pretty upset the next period because we had a sub in Math and she said since the TV was locked in the closet we could just do our work instead of going to another class to continue watching the new like we wanted to do. She was indifferent about everything. Next class was English and we got a choice between reading or watching the news everyone picked the news because we were horrified that anyone could do that.

I live in a very small town so we were basically sheltered and most kids including myself at the time never bothered to pay attention to the news. Even though it's been 10 years I don't think I'll ever forget where I was when I found out about what happened.

Romantic Gaian

I was in the 6th grade when it happened. Mom took me out of school early, looking stricken. She told me that a plane hit the World Trade Center, and another hit the Pentagon, where my Aunt Pearl was working at. Not knowing if she was dead or alive, Mom and I went straight to my grandmother's house to help give support and pray that she was alright. The whole family was there, their eyes glued to the TV screen, hoping to see our Pearl through the many faces. Eventually, we got a call from her, saying that she was okay. We all took a huge sigh of teary-eyed relief, but we couldn't help but to feel for all the families that lost their loved ones.
sazed
Mercury Horse
sazed
Mercury Horse

what i was saying was that you being indifferent was your opinion and that you were completely entitled to it

being an a** about 9/11 is a completely different story; best believe i'm gonna call shenanigans
Yes, you were being over dramatic. There's a difference between caring about your countrymen, and feeling you need to insult others because they have a different view on the event. And the fact that you keep accusing others of trying to be "cool and edgy" for not caring shows a lot too. Like thinking that we aren't just giving our opinions to an asked question. As if it's to try and draw attention just because our opinions differ. Your rudely constructed post is there to try and cause a scene. Which if you're trying to make a scene, you're being overly dramatic. You act like we're being disrespectful of those who do care. I at least, am just saying that I don't care about the event, not that it was horrible for those affected. I have a feeling Kurl may be saying the same.

Me and Kurl have the same opinion of the event. How on earth is he being an a** for having an opinion? You're the only one being an a** here.

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I don't remember much, but i remember my thoughts before and after we found it happened.

I was in the 4th grade, thinking it was such a beautiful fall day, one thought that kept passing through my brain was how deep blue the sky was, and that it was just perfect.Them my teacher Mrs. Balsom comes running in and turns on the TV, making the thoughts of the pretty blue sky leave my mind. I couldn't quite figure out how the sky could be so pretty but in NYC it was all dark and ashy.....

~Eva
I was in kindergarten and I don't remember.

O.G. Fatcat

Mercury Horse
sazed
Mercury Horse
sazed
Mercury Horse

Yes, you were being over dramatic. There's a difference between caring about your countrymen, and feeling you need to insult others because they have a different view on the event. And the fact that you keep accusing others of trying to be "cool and edgy" for not caring shows a lot too. Like thinking that we aren't just giving our opinions to an asked question. As if it's to try and draw attention just because our opinions differ. Your rudely constructed post is there to try and cause a scene. Which if you're trying to make a scene, you're being overly dramatic. You act like we're being disrespectful of those who do care. I at least, am just saying that I don't care about the event, not that it was horrible for those affected. I have a feeling Kurl may be saying the same.

Me and Kurl have the same opinion of the event. How on earth is he being an a** for having an opinion? You're the only one being an a** here.

i thought we went over this already lololol

different views =/= being an a**

gurl, excuse me for not being polite as ******** just because this is the gaya gcd

& ******** begets ******** not gonna deny that
a troll post like kurl's will get a troll answer like mine
if you're gonna start s**t, expect s**t in return

&& lololol what thread are you even reading? kurl explicitly stated that he'd rather watch ******** CARTOONS than pay attention to the one of defining moments of our time. are you really saying that his post and your post had the exact same meaning?

Feral Ladykiller

t was at a small school and the kindergarden had too many kids and so there were two sets of classes who alternated each day. i think it was the day that i was at home and i remember the television being on and my mom being glued to the tv but i definately didnt understand what was going on.
i remember the day just before it happened though, i was at school and i remember lining up at the door and listening to a story and doing worksheets. it was an ordinary day and i think it now just crazy what went on just a day after.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff