Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Flatterer

6,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sometimes people just need put in their place. 3nodding Can't be helped when society won't learn.

Shotgun Sallie
Meh. She was just a sad little person and I didn't put up with her nonsense.

Clean Smoker

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
And don't let anybody give you s**t about your quoting.
Clyvelle
Thank you for those positive words. 3nodding I knew the ENTIRE CB couldn't be heartless ghouls out destroy body, mind, and soul. Good of you to prove me wrong, sir. ;D

joshua3893
Hold on my brother, You'll catch one sooner or later.

Gracious Flatterer

6,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
True enough. I'm over it now, obviously. rolleyes Otherwise I'd be shrinking under your unwarranted attacks. Compassionate hearts are much better, you know.

gusrnme
Clyvelle
It was a moment of weakness. I'm human after all. I don't like how you're implying I should keep my emotions bottled up. That isn't a healthy practice. By venting now, I can move on and function normally in a little while. If it would appease you haters, I could apologize for the outburst.

gusrnme
Clyvelle
There's nothing childish about feeling lonely, sir. It's something we all go through. :/

gusrnme
User Image
youre being really whiney tho
except that youre flagrantly begging for pity with a title like "sympathy for a single guy sad ((("

get over yourself

Gracious Flatterer

6,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Indeed. It just seems uncanny how good those masses of singles are at hiding themselves from me though... emo I'm pretty sure someone's out there waiting for me...I just have to locate them somehow...

kimcheelvr
Nah there are tons of singles out there.

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

I've been single my whole life, get the ******** over it.

Gracious Flatterer

6,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Thank you. Have a good night yourself. Your kind words were muchly appreciated. 3nodding

The Twerking Dead
Clyvelle
Tomorrow will bring another sun. Everything begins anew in the morning. Really I just need sleep. It's like wiping the slate clean for my mind and soul. 3nodding

The Twerking Dead
It'll be okay bby. Always look on the bright side of life. 4laugh
Man, I feel you. I'm about to go to bed. I had such a crappy day lol .
But seriously, I hope things get better for you. Have a great night, okay?
I know how it is. I've been single since I was 18, and it's been 5 years. I've been on a string of horrifyingly bad first dates, and casual encounters. It's insanely hard to find someone when you go to school in an area where there's no one for you and when the 21st century college age girl is a complete b***h.

Gracious Flatterer

6,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"Gross" seems like an odd word choice...Venting is healthy after all. 3nodding It doesn't embarrass me to open up like this, so I don't feel like you should be so offended by it. You didn't have to take the time to read my thread. God forbid you actually RESPOND to the thread. You still chose to do so knowing what it was about. You had no constructive purpose behind posting and what you had to say was equally not constructive. You have just wasted your own time. Seems like you should be questioning your own actions at this point...

Tim Allan
Clyvelle
Not really...I'm typically more composed-especially in a face-to-face encounter. 3nodding This is merely a climax of emotion that I'm venting in order to move on.

Tim Allan
this is literally why you're single

gross don't ******** vent in a forum are you retarded?
like stop being whiney and socially awkward

Invisible Gawker

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
It's not such a bad thing, as long as the other person does it.
Clyvelle

joshua3893
Clyvelle
Thank you for those positive words. 3nodding I knew the ENTIRE CB couldn't be heartless ghouls out destroy body, mind, and soul. Good of you to prove me wrong, sir. ;D

joshua3893

And Joshua, do not encourage this type of behavior. Conformity is Control, understand?

Gracious Flatterer

6,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
lol I caught that typo of mine. Just know that it doesn't change my opinion. wink Posting at the top is pro. 3nodding

running shoes
Clyvelle
Perhaps...but a complain unspoken is almost like a complaint that doesn't exist. Until it IS spoken, it doesn't matter. Minority wins.

running shoes
Clyvelle
I'm sure they wouldn't mind. The fact is, you're the only one who's ever complained to me about how I quote, which makes your complaint a minority. :/ I can't please everyone all the time, so I'll please the majority. ;D

running shoes

it looks wrong and weird

plus

what if the forgot what they say so then they have to look up then down then up then down and emotion_puke

they're just being nice mad

i am speaking for those without the guts
couldnt have said it better myself wink

Friend

yeah right smile
it is lame

look at this

it's just wrong
Clyvelle
lol I caught that typo of mine. Just know that it doesn't change my opinion. wink Posting at the top is pro. 3nodding

running shoes
Clyvelle
Perhaps...but a complain unspoken is almost like a complaint that doesn't exist. Until it IS spoken, it doesn't matter. Minority wins.

running shoes
Clyvelle
I'm sure they wouldn't mind. The fact is, you're the only one who's ever complained to me about how I quote, which makes your complaint a minority. :/ I can't please everyone all the time, so I'll please the majority. ;D

running shoes

it looks wrong and weird

plus

what if the forgot what they say so then they have to look up then down then up then down and emotion_puke

they're just being nice mad

i am speaking for those without the guts
couldnt have said it better myself wink

Gracious Flatterer

6,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Constantly getting beat up by women...? o_o'

Reizo04
Clyvelle
Clarify.

Reizo04
oro?

I felt like that for the longes...now not so much

Cassiel Socks's Spouse

O.G. Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Clyvelle
Try seventeen.
Also, happily not-single for 3.5 years now. Good luck. ^^
Clyvelle
Which is all I could ever expect from total strangers really. It's hard to care about something you're detached from... :/

Angel By Law
Clyvelle
Not really...Sounds like laziness to me. It wasn't really relevant anyway, I suppose. The title pretty much gets the point across I think...

Angel By Law
To much to read man.

Of course its laziness, but then again i'm only posting for the hell of it.

yep

Gracious Flatterer

6,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I don't find any problem with it, and I was under the impression it made things easier. Nice to see I have some approval. 3nodding

joshua3893
Clyvelle

joshua3893

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff