Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Ladykiller

this is literally why you're single

Gracious Flatterer

6,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Well...I haven't seen that side of you yet, and you were kind enough to post. All in all, you're ok in my book so far. 3nodding

Shotgun Sallie
Clyvelle
Sympathy appreciated. 3nodding You're a kind person.

Shotgun Sallie
There, there.

emotion_hug
I'm actually a heinous b***h.

Gracious Flatterer

6,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Already been there when I was younger...It didn't end well. In any case, I'm hesitant to try it again.

[__Chris__]
Damn! that mean time to get an internet girlfriend. biggrin

Wicked Demigod

Clyvelle
Well...I haven't seen that side of you yet, and you were kind enough to post. All in all, you're ok in my book so far. 3nodding

Shotgun Sallie
Clyvelle
Sympathy appreciated. 3nodding You're a kind person.

Shotgun Sallie
There, there.

emotion_hug
I'm actually a heinous b***h.
Well that's atleast that's what I've been told, to be more specific it was, "You're a particularly heinous breed of b***h".

I took it as a compliment.

Gracious Flatterer

6,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The fact about cutting is that it doesn't work. People say they cut to feel better, but do you really feel better? If it really did what you think it does, wouldn't you be able to stop cutting at some point? People who cut don't stop until some kind of intervention is carried out or they resolve their inner turmoil that makes them decide to cut. Since cutting doesn't work, I deem it a pointless outlet for inner turmoil.

ahmia721
Clyvelle
So...I don't get hugs because I refuse to hurt myself...The logic here is astounding... rolleyes

ahmia721
Clyvelle
That seems rather pointless... neutral

Pnyuu
cut yourself

Well i was going to glomp you until you said that about cutting, you should judge what people do when they are in pain....

Makes me feel as though you judge people who do cut themselves, I don't anymore but I used to and that's that cool,guy.

Dapper Raider

It'll be okay bby. Always look on the bright side of life. 4laugh

Gracious Flatterer

6,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm sure they wouldn't mind. The fact is, you're the only one who's ever complained to me about how I quote, which makes your complaint a minority. :/ I can't please everyone all the time, so I'll please the majority. ;D

running shoes
Clyvelle
Not really...Posting at the top makes for less scrolling for the person getting quoted. 3nodding

running shoes
Clyvelle
No...I think I can navigate the site fairly well... neutral

running shoes

you suck at gaia

omg learn how to quote

youre doing it wrong

it looks wrong and weird

plus

what if the forgot what they say so then they have to look up then down then up then down and emotion_puke

Mhai Lovely's Husband

Romantic Rogue

Gracious Flatterer

6,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
It was a moment of weakness. I'm human after all. I don't like how you're implying I should keep my emotions bottled up. That isn't a healthy practice. By venting now, I can move on and function normally in a little while. If it would appease you haters, I could apologize for the outburst.

gusrnme
Clyvelle
There's nothing childish about feeling lonely, sir. It's something we all go through. :/

gusrnme
User Image
youre being really whiney tho

Friend

Clyvelle
I'm sure they wouldn't mind. The fact is, you're the only one who's ever complained to me about how I quote, which makes your complaint a minority. :/ I can't please everyone all the time, so I'll please the majority. ;D

running shoes
Clyvelle
Not really...Posting at the top makes for less scrolling for the person getting quoted. 3nodding

running shoes
Clyvelle
No...I think I can navigate the site fairly well... neutral

running shoes

you suck at gaia

omg learn how to quote

youre doing it wrong

it looks wrong and weird

plus

what if the forgot what they say so then they have to look up then down then up then down and emotion_puke

they're just being nice mad

ok stfu's Princess

Naughty Nymph

22,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Clyvelle
The fact about cutting is that it doesn't work. People say they cut to feel better, but do you really feel better? If it really did what you think it does, wouldn't you be able to stop cutting at some point? People who cut don't stop until some kind of intervention is carried out or they resolve their inner turmoil that makes them decide to cut. Since cutting doesn't work, I deem it a pointless outlet for inner turmoil.

ahmia721
Clyvelle
So...I don't get hugs because I refuse to hurt myself...The logic here is astounding... rolleyes

ahmia721
Clyvelle
That seems rather pointless... neutral

Pnyuu
cut yourself

Well i was going to glomp you until you said that about cutting, you should judge what people do when they are in pain....

Makes me feel as though you judge people who do cut themselves, I don't anymore but I used to and that's that cool,guy.

*sigh* so that's how it's gonna be?

Don't drinking or somking pot take the pain away forever? No it doesn't however it distracts you; also you body releases hormones similar to that you get when your happy.

Gracious Flatterer

6,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Well, it's not just that aspect of it. I have certain standards that must be fulfilled for me to deem the relationship worth the time. These standards limit my selection by...quite a lot really... sweatdrop

AcidBurnz
Clyvelle
It would be nice...Too many things intimidate me, I guess...

AcidBurnz
Clyvelle
True enough. I just grow tired of using patience concerning this matter...=_=

AcidBurnz
*Purrr~~

Aw, It's okay, you'll meet someone some day. Its not the end of the world. :3

*Purrr~~

Perhaps try going outside your 'bubble' and explore new places?

*Purrr~~

I used to be like that. Trust me, no one really knows what going on in your head, even when you think they do. Just play cool, and you'll be able to meet someone. <3

Gracious Flatterer

6,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Pics of what...? o_o'

macaroonii_
pics to see what im dealing with

Gracious Flatterer

6,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Not really...I'm typically more composed-especially in a face-to-face encounter. 3nodding This is merely a climax of emotion that I'm venting in order to move on.

Tim Allan
this is literally why you're single

Clean Smoker

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hold on my brother, You'll catch one sooner or later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff