Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiba Kyuubi
ninja welcome to Gaia ninja

Thank you very much kiba it;s nice to meet you I hope your having a great day so far

13,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
MistakenLie
Hi I'm MistakenLie, Nice to meet you all!

I just joined gaia today and it's complex but very interesting and seems like it will be fun to be here. I was orginally looking for a site to write on and such and some how or another this popped up and I'm glad it did. I really love to write and read in my free time or when I need to relax geeky I know but fun~ before I ramble way to much I just wanted to say Hi, maybe get to know a few people on here and see how every one else was doing!

Thanks for reading my thread and have a great day~ ^^

Most welcome here! =)

Barton Fatcat

MistakenLie
Appassiionato

Here an there, my day has been a bit funny. Some mail came in for me today, mom was the first to get to the box, she was in shock when she found that I ordered a can of gutload mealworms. And it's not the first time.

Lol and why did you order them?

I have lots of turtles. Can't raise them at home because mom doesn't like bugs.
Kayun
MistakenLie

I just joined gaia today and it's complex but very interesting and seems like it will be fun to be here. I was orginally looking for a site to write on and such and some how or another this popped up and I'm glad it did. I really love to write and read in my free time or when I need to relax geeky I know but fun~ before I ramble way to much I just wanted to say Hi, maybe get to know a few people on here and see how every one else was doing!

Most welcome here! =)

Thank you very much lol how are you today?
Appassiionato
MistakenLie
Appassiionato

Here an there, my day has been a bit funny. Some mail came in for me today, mom was the first to get to the box, she was in shock when she found that I ordered a can of gutload mealworms. And it's not the first time.

Lol I bet that was fun to see when she saw them then xD I dont see whats so bad about them though
MistakenLie

Hi there!
welcome to gaia!
add me if you like

Sexy Turtle

Appassiionato
MistakenLie
Appassiionato

eek Since you cant raise turtles, where do you keep them to feed them? o.O

Friendly Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
    Hey!

I love the book series "The Ranger's Apprentice"

And the book "The Marbury Lens"

You should look them up!

Professional Alchemist

54,400 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Elocutionist 200
MistakenLie

Hiya and I'm Harley btw. Hope you enjoy yourself here at Gaia, add me if you wish.

6,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
MistakenLie

Hi! Nice to meet a fellow writer ^_^

If you ever need some friends, add me. I love to talk :p

Rhemiyl's King

Wheezing Zealot

MistakenLie

Welcome to Gaia!
MistakenLie

welcome. want to be friends?

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
MistakenLie

o; cool story sis

Shameless Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
MistakenLie

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/list/393/?_gaia_t_=3934

do bootygrab!!! cat_3nodding It brings in gold! (and fun)

Barton Fatcat

Black Lust Perfume
Appassiionato
MistakenLie
Appassiionato

eek Since you cant raise turtles, where do you keep them to feed them? o.O

I meant the bugs. Mom won't let me have a compost.
I have more than enough room for the turtles.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff