Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kanami
sugardragon
Ouch that could be a problem. You wouldn't happen to have some friends who could drive you to the airport would you? Then your boyfriend could come and pick you up or something.
accually yes I do
Ok this is a 12yearold speaking but Go For It!!!! That is if you think that it is the right thing to do.
Kanami
Baronette
red_gal_85
hey..i like your siggy lol
Oh, thanks razz
hey Baronette can I have one of my character doing that? I coul;d give you the dryied grass skirt or something?
Gah.. I missed this earlier. Actually, I didn't make it sweatdrop I can tell you who did though, and you can ask her about it. Her name's AnnieSqueedle on here 3nodding
guess whoes back.... ^^
Baronette
sugardragon
Baronette
sugardragon
How's it going?
Not bad. Just checking in at the moment. Gotta head to bed soon. Gots class in the morning. sweatdrop
What type of class are you taking?
Yo voy a hablar espanol. I'm learning to speak spanish. :3

Kanami: * nodnod* It was a real fiasco.
Cool, I might be learning that this year too. But on a much lower level.
Secra
guess whoes back.... ^^
Hi, Secra smile

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
sugardragon
Kanami
sugardragon
Ouch that could be a problem. You wouldn't happen to have some friends who could drive you to the airport would you? Then your boyfriend could come and pick you up or something.
accually yes I do
Ok this is a 12yearold speaking but Go For It!!!! That is if you think that it is the right thing to do.
I think its the right thing to do But also .. the other hard thing is Iat the moment I AM THE ONLY ONE THEY RELY ON FOR GETTING MONEY TO PAY BILLS
So yeah
hey all.... what should we do tonight? ((god family guy is awesome ^^))

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Baronette
Kanami
Baronette
red_gal_85
hey..i like your siggy lol
Oh, thanks razz
hey Baronette can I have one of my character doing that? I coul;d give you the dryied grass skirt or something?
Gah.. I missed this earlier. Actually, I didn't make it sweatdrop I can tell you who did though, and you can ask her about it. Her name's AnnieSqueedle on here 3nodding
Okay Thanks ^^
Kanami
sugardragon
Kanami
sugardragon
accually yes I do
I think its the right thing to do But also .. the other hard thing is Iat the moment I AM THE ONLY ONE THEY RELY ON FOR GETTING MONEY TO PAY BILLS
So yeah
Oh, I guess that does make it pretty difficult. I know I am very ignorant of the situation there but to me it doesn't seem very fair that you have that kind of pressure on you.
You're welcome, Kanami.
Anyways, wish I could stay, but I'm off to bed. Night, all razz
Azrac should be along shortly to join in the fun.
*dances* lets get in good moods....?
*Wanders in* hello

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Secra
hey all.... what should we do tonight? ((god family guy is awesome ^^))
Hey secra I was telling one of my male friends of a folk taile story of how the world was made by this one inda tribe

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
DemonicShadowAngel
*Wanders in* hello
Hello new comer to the Lost fox den I am the owner here
ACK! crying gonk Too many friggin PMs!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff