Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok ill try to come up with a joke it will be lame if i can even do it *clears throat*
So Bob was at an auction and they were auctioning houses, and Bob and the auctioner agreed to buy/sell the house with the biggest seller.... ((get it? ceiler as in attic, and seller as in well... a buyer))

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Azrac
*wanders in* Heya, everybody.

Oh, and Gaia's just been doing that. Or so I hear from the daily error report.
I see well it can not be as Bad as the male gendar error where some guys ended up with No shirt on but had * ahem* " non detaled Boobs
and it was on guys
LOl that was funn
what if Some girls had teh error of no Boobs
that be odd
Kanami
Azrac

I see well it can not be as Bad as the male gendar error where some guys ended up with No shirt on but had * ahem* " non detaled Boobs
and it was on guys
LOl that was funn
that be odd
Not gonna say it... not gonna say it... Though that is pretty funny. Well, I'm sure it'll all get sorted out. Eventually.
Secra
ok ill try to come up with a joke it will be lame if i can even do it *clears throat*
So Bob was at an auction and they were auctioning houses, and Bob and the auctioner agreed to buy/sell the house with the biggest seller.... ((get it? ceiler as in attic, and seller as in well... a buyer))
smile
Secra
Oooo... It got a chuckle outta me.
i cant believe i just created that joke in my head, even though it was pathetic, i actually made a joke ^^

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Secra
gonk xp xd
WOW ! Thats The Best One so far * Is still laughing*
Secra
i cant believe i just created that joke in my head, even it was pathetic, i actually made a joke ^^
It was a pretty good joke too.
really? wow i guess me and my neighbor being random finally payed off ^^

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Azrac
Kanami
Azrac

and it was on guys
LOl that was funn
that be odd
Not gonna say it... not gonna say it... Though that is pretty funny. Well, I'm sure it'll all get sorted out. Eventually.
Its called Say it Azrac and yes it did get sorted out eventually

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Azrac
Secra
Oooo... It got a chuckle outta me.
And me Big time
Kanami
Azrac
Ah, well, actually I was referring to all the other stuff with laginess and pages moving and thingies. That's all.
Azrac
Kanami
Azrac
Ah, well, actually I was referring to all the other stuff with laginess and pages moving and thingies. That's all.
surre.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Azrac
Kanami
Azrac
OOOOOOooooooo
sugardragon
Azrac
Kanami
Azrac
surre.
What?! How come nobody every believes me when I say things like that? ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas