12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886
So...RWBY debuted yesterday and it blew away my expectations!

It was just AMAZING! I'm really looking forward to this series blossoming more and see more from it!

Anyways, anyone up for some Lost Planet 2 tonight?
Ruby was the cutest s**t in the premiere hnnnnnnnnnng.

Fun fact, Ruby's voice at the end of Yang's trailer was actually recorded "after" the episode.

Probably, IF SOME PEOPLE GOT IT THAN JUST US.
>8U

I close tonight and open tomorrow, AND I have Smackdown to watch. I'll probably try to download it today, though.

And RWBY's AWESOME, ain't it?

"Can I have your autograph?!"
"Oh, das mah uncle!"
"I don't wanna be any kind of knees!"

Ruby is cute, I'll admit, but Yang is still my favorite just from her trailer. Weiss and Blake are in the next episode and Weiss, well, isn't what you expect. She'll be an interesting character. 3nodding I mentioned that they showed the first two episodes, didn't I?
Boooooooooo. Play with your friends. >:u

Did you know Burnie said "Oh that's my uncle!" one time? People are making that connection because of Ruby's line. They want Burnie to voice Crow now. xD

I WILL MURDER YOU IF YOU MENTIONED THAT YOU SAW IT FIRST AGAIN.
38<

Huh...I remember Jack saying it but he just repeated what Burnie said...HUH...

ALSO...JESUS CHRIST LOST PLANET 2 IS A 6.67 GB DOWNLOAD...if I start now I'll have to leave my console on...I go into work in 1:45...

Sexy Fox

Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886
So...RWBY debuted yesterday and it blew away my expectations!

It was just AMAZING! I'm really looking forward to this series blossoming more and see more from it!

Anyways, anyone up for some Lost Planet 2 tonight?
Ruby was the cutest s**t in the premiere hnnnnnnnnnng.

Fun fact, Ruby's voice at the end of Yang's trailer was actually recorded "after" the episode.

Probably, IF SOME PEOPLE GOT IT THAN JUST US.
>8U

I close tonight and open tomorrow, AND I have Smackdown to watch. I'll probably try to download it today, though.

And RWBY's AWESOME, ain't it?

"Can I have your autograph?!"
"Oh, das mah uncle!"
"I don't wanna be any kind of knees!"

Ruby is cute, I'll admit, but Yang is still my favorite just from her trailer. Weiss and Blake are in the next episode and Weiss, well, isn't what you expect. She'll be an interesting character. 3nodding I mentioned that they showed the first two episodes, didn't I?
Boooooooooo. Play with your friends. >:u

Did you know Burnie said "Oh that's my uncle!" one time? People are making that connection because of Ruby's line. They want Burnie to voice Crow now. xD

I WILL MURDER YOU IF YOU MENTIONED THAT YOU SAW IT FIRST AGAIN.
38<

Huh...I remember Jack saying it but he just repeated what Burnie said...HUH...

ALSO...JESUS CHRIST LOST PLANET 2 IS A 6.67 GB DOWNLOAD...if I start now I'll have to leave my console on...I go into work in 1:45...
Good going.

Tell it to move it's a** then.

Sexy Fox

Sexy Fox

New BL2 stuff, 11 more levels (cap will be 72) and Digistruct Peak Challenge, which is a new map, loot and the "ability to 'over level' your game for extra challenges, we're getting dragon keep heads via shift codes, Online Community even Sept 14 for BL2 anniversary, and more here.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kochou Rairakku
New BL2 stuff, 11 more levels (cap will be 72) and Digistruct Peak Challenge, which is a new map, loot and the "ability to 'over level' your game for extra challenges, we're getting dragon keep heads via shift codes, Online Community even Sept 14 for BL2 anniversary, and more here.

GOOD GOD ANOTHER LEVEL CAP INCREASE? Jesus, I had to grind with Krieg to get to 61, and that STILL took almost FIVE WHOLE DAYS and I still haven't finished UVHM with him. Can't imagine The Warrior solo on lv. 61.

Hopefully they can do a patch where drop rates are better, seeing as how in UVHM you need specific can-only-get-on-gearbox-forum gear to even attempt it solo. But imagine...

With ELEVEN extra slots, you could have a Siren that could melt face, phaselock five times a minute, AND heal herself...With stuff in Motion and Cataclysm you'll deal TONS of gun damage and have constant phaselocking with Suspension and Quicken. Combine THAT with Wreck and Elated (both maxed out with 5 at lv. 72) you'll be dealing an extra 30% gun damage AND regenerating 5% health for 7.5 seconds, or 1/3 of your total health...

4 of them would be nigh unstoppable so long as they kept phaselocking every five seconds or so...

Oh, and I downloaded Lost Planet 2. I get off of work tomorrow at 5pm CST but am going to my grandma's for dinner afterward, so I'll probably be on about 8pm CST.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku

GOOD GOD ANOTHER LEVEL CAP INCREASE? Jesus, I had to grind with Krieg to get to 61, and that STILL took almost FIVE WHOLE DAYS and I still haven't finished UVHM with him. Can't imagine The Warrior solo on lv. 61.

Hopefully they can do a patch where drop rates are better, seeing as how in UVHM you need specific can-only-get-on-gearbox-forum gear to even attempt it solo. But imagine...

With ELEVEN extra slots, you could have a Siren that could melt face, phaselock five times a minute, AND heal herself...With stuff in Motion and Cataclysm you'll deal TONS of gun damage and have constant phaselocking with Suspension and Quicken. Combine THAT with Wreck and Elated (both maxed out with 5 at lv. 72) you'll be dealing an extra 30% gun damage AND regenerating 5% health for 7.5 seconds, or 1/3 of your total health...

4 of them would be nigh unstoppable so long as they kept phaselocking every five seconds or so...

Oh, and I downloaded Lost Planet 2. I get off of work tomorrow at 5pm CST but am going to my grandma's for dinner afterward, so I'll probably be on about 8pm CST.

I guess you'll be playing with me then! Josh doesn't have $5 to buy it.

It'll be awesome!

EDIT: As you advance you get boxes and the more boxes you get, the more credits and gear you can get from the slots.

There are all kinds of weapons from Assault Rifles to Gun Swords, Shotguns & Revolvers, Hand Cannons, Rocket Launchers, Sniper Rifles, Beam Rifles, Energy Cannon, sticky grenades, plasma grendades, shurikens, disc grenades, incendiary grenades, buster grenades(they go boom in a big way), dummy grenades, etc.

Then you've got the special abilities to customize and character customization after you beat the game!

The energy based weapons are good, but use up your energy which you'll need for recovering health. But it's awesome!

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Preston886
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku

It'll be awesome!

Do I need the dlc too?

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Preston886
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku

It'll be awesome!

Do I need the dlc too?

No, it's just extra maps for multiplayer.

Sexy Fox

Preston886
Kaiser Khorosho
Preston886
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku

It'll be awesome!

Do I need the dlc too?

Like Preston said, not really, but that's up to you.
But one dlc does give you a boss rush mode and a free character preset skin which is funny is s**t.

Ask Preston, Kensei, he's fallen for it a few times. c:

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886
Kaiser Khorosho
Preston886
Kaiser Khorosho
Kochou Rairakku

It'll be awesome!

Do I need the dlc too?

But one dlc does give you a boss rush mode and a free character preset skin which is funny is s**t.

******** you. stare

Sexy Fox

Preston886
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886
Kaiser Khorosho
Preston886

It'll be awesome!

Do I need the dlc too?

******** you. stare
Oh come on, you know it was funny. xD

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886
Kaiser Khorosho
Preston886

It'll be awesome!

Do I need the dlc too?

******** you. stare
It was. sweatdrop

Sexy Fox

Preston886
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886

******** you. stare
It was. sweatdrop
I think I used to use it in multiplayer.
I don't remember what happened tho.

Sexy Fox

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

I don't get what the big deal is...I played the game with Preston for about, oh, 30 minutes...and, well...

The controls are clunky, weapons are either whole-clip-to-kill or one-shot-kill so far, there's like NO tutorial. If Preston wasn't there I wouldn't have known what the ******** I was doing. The mech at the beginning moved SLOW AS DICKS, OMFG. The missions are WAAAAAAY too ******** short and linear.

The AI are either ******** stupid or EXTREMELY lucky...a grenade goes off behind me and it throws me forward into an enemy with a SHOTGUN. I die. I go up to an enemy mech who is hosing an ally? I unload like eight clips into him in about 30 seconds. He never turns his attention to me.

There's no narrative at all...what I got is "I'm on an planet with these giant alien bug things that produce some sort of energy source when they're killed...and there are snow pirates...and now there are jungle pirates and there's a mine we have to take out for some reason but it didn't explain why...and I can heal myself with the fuel I get from the dead aliens."

Bottom line...not looking forward to playing it again. I'm sorry but yeah...The aliens are big and intimidating but the gameplay is lackluster at best.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff