Plan on getting Bungie's 'Destiny'?

Yes 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 35 ]
No 0.1547619047619 15.5% [ 13 ]
Maybe 0.13095238095238 13.1% [ 11 ]
What's that? 0.29761904761905 29.8% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Interesting Informer

Preston886
343i caving into the minority just proves they want to try and please everyone..

There is a contradiction in this statement

Why would they cave into the minority if they wanted to please everyone?

I think it's the majority that want Chief back.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
The Value of Pi
Preston886
343i caving into the minority just proves they want to try and please everyone..

I meant with Halo Reach.

They made drastic changes to the gameplay, based on minority decisions.

I agree Armor Lock needed a nerfing, but now it's useless against stickies.

All they had to do was modify it so that gunshots depleted the timer and explosives as well accordingly. COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT RIGHT!

They took out bloom for the DMR because MLG players complained.

They had 1 job with Reach and ruined it for me.

Interesting Informer

Preston886
The Value of Pi
Preston886

I meant with Halo Reach.

All they had to do was modify it so that gunshots depleted the timer and explosives as well accordingly. COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT RIGHT!

I agree with this part though, have they thought about the people who didn't complain?

People won't complain if they were happy with the game as it is, but the people who were so pissed off they had to make threads ended up being what 343 saw,. and people won't make threads saying "this is a great thing", which is awfully stupid for 343 to assume that people will defend it.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
The Value of Pi
Preston886
The Value of Pi
Preston886

I meant with Halo Reach.

I agree with this part though, have they thought about the people who didn't complain?

People won't complain if they were happy with the game as it is, but the people who were so pissed off they had to make threads ended up being what 343 saw,. and people won't make threads saying "this is a great thing", which is awfully stupid for 343 to assume that people will defend it.

I understand making a good impression, but use common sense. Not what a few people want.

Someone may say I'm contradicting myself on my opinion of BioWare and ME3, but that's different in many levels concerning the entire trilogy, story construction, logical fallacies, majority community vs 2 developers, retcon, and expectations vs final product.

I feel that if 343i wants to do good and give players a good experience, they need to understand the video game community is a vengeful one.

The Retake ME movement for example, made it to the news, raised 80k in 2 weeks for Child's Play, and made the CEO give a statement. Sure our fight isn't over, we haven't gotten what we wanted, but we're still fighting for that new ending that we may never get.

Who's to say the same won't happen with 343i for playing it safe?

It's familiar territory, but when it comes to the multiplayer...who's to say we won't see a Retake Halo movement?

Interesting Informer

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
The Value of Pi
deAD

Pretty much. I'm not doing much to bolster this thread with Halo 4...which is why I want people to join Rath-Kun's Halo 4 Thread.

I'm hoping he'll open up and become a Halo Thread in general, but we'll see. September/October looks like this thread's final hurrah.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Preston886
The Value of Pi
deAD

Pretty much. I'm not doing much to bolster this thread with Halo 4...which is why I want people to join Rath-Kun's Halo 4 Thread.

I'm hoping he'll open up and become a Halo Thread in general, but we'll see. September/October looks like this thread's final hurrah.

Its SO depressing not having you around. Halo's all we have in common, I think. Supposing its a good storyline and whatnot? Suppose it gets awesome reviews? Suppose suppose suppose, eh?

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khronos
Preston886
The Value of Pi
deAD

Its SO depressing not having you around. Halo's all we have in common, I think. Supposing its a good storyline and whatnot? Suppose it gets awesome reviews? Suppose suppose suppose, eh?

I don't care. cool

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Preston886
Kaiser Khronos
Preston886
The Value of Pi
deAD

I don't care. cool

If the RVB guys make ANY machinima with the Halo 4 engine, you shouldn't be allowed to watch! scream

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khronos
Preston886
Kaiser Khronos
Preston886
The Value of Pi
deAD

I don't care. cool

If the RVB guys make ANY machinima with the Halo 4 engine, you shouldn't be allowed to watch! scream

How I felt reading this:

User Image

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Preston886
Kaiser Khronos
Preston886
Kaiser Khronos
Preston886
The Value of Pi
deAD

I don't care. cool

How I felt reading this:

User Image

Cuckoo's Nest FTW.

Anyway, this is gonna be MY face when I discover how AWESOME Halo 4's going to be and you're at war with yourself because you've said for months how you're not going to buy it because you don't want to go back on your word but you REALLY want to:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interesting Informer

Kaiser Khronos

Dis

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khronos
Preston886
Kaiser Khronos
Preston886
Kaiser Khronos

I don't care. cool

How I felt reading this:

User Image

Cuckoo's Nest FTW.

Anyway, this is gonna be MY face when I discover how AWESOME Halo 4's going to be and you're at war with yourself because you've said for months how you're not going to buy it because you don't want to go back on your word but you REALLY want to:

User Image
Preston886
User Image
Take my love
Take my land
Take me where I cannot stand.

Hello, sexy Nathan, we meet again.

I don't care
I'm still free
You can't take the skies from me.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Minecraft is out on the Xbox 360...that's gonna take my time away.

I'm getting pretty bored with ME3 multiplayer anyways. I might swap it out with Reach and see what's new.

*nothing but My Little Pony mounts*

Also I'm thinking about posting Halo related drinks from the Drunken Moogle before this thread becomes dead. Expect the 1st to come Memorial Day weekend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff