What's that? 0.29761904761905 29.8% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Interesting Informer

Preston886
Minecraft is out on the Xbox 360.

Why don't you get it for the PC
We need to have another forge contest.
There have been like.
2 map pack released since the first one.

Tips & Tricks How to Play Games

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Value of Pi
Preston886

Achievements? And what's the diff other than mods?

Interesting Informer

Kaiser Khronos
The Value of Pi
Preston886

It's a finite world on Xbox, and cheaper for PC

And you really don't know how big the mods can get.

(and by Finite world, It's about the size of GTA IV, for PC, there's unlimited building space)

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Value of Pi
Kaiser Khronos
The Value of Pi
Preston886

(and by Finite world, It's about the size of GTA IV, for PC, there's unlimited building space)

UMM...isn't that big enough? I mean JESUS, WALKING the whole time would take you an hour to get across GTAIV wouldn't it? And won't the PC have bugs and such? How much is the PC version?

Interesting Informer

Kaiser Khronos
The Value of Pi
Kaiser Khronos
The Value of Pi
Preston886

UMM...isn't that big enough? I mean JESUS, WALKING the whole time would take you an hour to get across GTAIV wouldn't it? And won't the PC have bugs and such? How much is the PC version?

$16

Why would the PC version have more bugs than the Xbox version?

It's a PC game...PORTED to console...with a few mods ported to console that were DESIGNED for the pc, and TRUST me, the size of a GTA map in Minecraft is TINY.

Take a look at this

Minecraft isn't on there because it's infinite.

You can recreate the whole of planet earth if you wanted to.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Value of Pi
Kaiser Khronos
The Value of Pi
Kaiser Khronos
The Value of Pi
Preston886

$16

It's a PC game...PORTED to console...with a few mods ported to console that were DESIGNED for the pc, and TRUST me, the size of a GTA map in Minecraft is TINY.

There's multiplayer in the XBL version...just jump in. Also 4 player co op on one console. There's also potential that they'll add on (make the map bigger) in the future. Its such a big game I can't imaging that it wouldn't have some kind future DLC.

Sparkly Lunatic

The Value of Pi

$16

Take a look at this

Minecraft isn't on there because it's infinite.

You can recreate the whole of planet earth if you wanted to.

It's a complete re-write for 360 by a team of developers who specialize in developing for the 360, so...err...not a port at all. The PC version will absolutely have more bugs (seriously) because notch isn't that great a programmer.

Also, the minecraft world (for PC) is not infinite. It's (iirc) twice the size of earth, but getting to the outer edges gets extremely glitchy to the point where it may actually glitch out your save.

Interesting Informer

Kaiser Khronos

There's multiplayer in the XBL version...just jump in. Also 4 player co op on one console. There's also potential that they'll add on (make the map bigger) in the future. Its such a big game I can't imaging that it wouldn't have some kind future DLC.

There's multiplayer with no player limits on PC, dedicated servers and build servers that have little to no lag. it's not because you can't handle a bigger map, is that xbox only have Client to Host servers, meaning the server thameselves can't actually save the maps, whereas dedicated servers have storage space of thousands of terrabytes

You only think it's big, but you haven't played minecraft for as long as I have and you don't know how fast you could fill up a 1024x1024 block sized map, measure most superstructures in MC take up over 3000 blocks of space

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
I'm having fun with Minecraft on Xbox.

My PC literally can't run it. Something about my processor and graphics card if I remember correctly.

Interesting Informer

Preston886
Something about my processor and graphics card if I remember correctly.

You don't need a graphics card to run Minecraft

Interesting Informer

trezoid

It's a complete re-write for 360 by a team of developers who specialize in developing for the 360, so...err...not a port at all. The PC version will absolutely have more bugs (seriously) because notch isn't that great a programmer.

Also, the minecraft world (for PC) is not infinite. It's (iirc) twice the size of earth, but getting to the outer edges gets extremely glitchy to the point where it may actually glitch out your save.

It's still better than the xbox version

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Value of Pi
Kaiser Khronos

There's multiplayer with no player limits on PC, dedicated servers and build servers that have little to no lag. it's not because you can't handle a bigger map, is that xbox only have Client to Host servers, meaning the server thameselves can't actually save the maps, whereas dedicated servers have storage space of thousands of terrabytes

You only think it's big, but you haven't played minecraft for as long as I have and you don't know how fast you could fill up a 1024x1024 block sized map, measure most superstructures in MC take up over 3000 blocks of space

Well, unfortunately, I downloaded the trial and its not for me, unfortunately. I just EXPLORED for the first ten minutes...then night came. And two exploding things (creepers, I think) came out of nowhere and exploded by me. I was like WTF. SOOOOOO...I can only build for around fifteen minutes at a stretch and then I have to watch out for things that spawn by me and explode and make craters. YEAH...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interesting Informer

Kaiser Khronos

Well, unfortunately, I downloaded the trial and its not for me, unfortunately.

lojuxtaposition

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Value of Pi
Kaiser Khronos

Well, unfortunately, I downloaded the trial and its not for me, unfortunately.

lojuxtaposition

LOL, I didn't realize I said unfortunately twice. xd

But seriously, does night NORMALLY come on that fast? That's BS. I've forged in Reach for HOURS on end. If I get in a creative mood, I'll create, DAMMIT. And then this stupid thing comes by and EXPLODE everything? That's ******** STUPID. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff