Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Should misha soupness be kicked out of The "Cool" Place?

Yes 0.54838709677419 54.8% [ 17 ]
No 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
The famous 'Poll Whore' option. 0.35483870967742 35.5% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 282 283 284 > >> >>> »|

Rayne_Black
Pink penguins and hamsters eating cheese.

LOL! That's an interesting thought! >.o
k this is a cool place
killadragun9
k this is a cool place

Thank you ^0^!
So bored.... -_-'
bumping for trousers sweatdrop
Dervai
bumping for trousers sweatdrop

Trousers?
Another bUmP

SSJiffy's Senpai

Bumpers ^^
Welcome back sweatdrop

Gawd it took a long time for the "Post a Reply" page to load up >_<

*kicks her lappy* GO FASTER! scream

SSJiffy's Senpai

o.o

surprised

Heys Dreeka I finally finished watching your DN Angel dvds and Gravitation. They were so awesome eek

=huggles her Daisuke plushie= whee
O_O! You actually found time to watch them! Shocking!

Oh, and can you tell that same thing to Vickeh...She doesn't think Gravi. is any good at all! >_<

SSJiffy's Senpai

She should at least watch that one episode where that dude was all like, "You don't like me? ;-;" but yeah i actually had the time well actually i made the time, right now i'm suppose to be studying for a midterm i have today that i haven't even studied for but i dun feel like it x.x my next deadline for projects is march 25 so the only thing i reallah gotta worry about is studying for my midterm and doing my drug cards today. class is at 6pm so i still got plenty of time to study >.> think i'll go post in the FY thread while you read and reply this thing.
Well, Vickeh has this whole 'anti-gayness' thing going on...just to annoy me. Man, I'm still really confused on what I should do at the FY rp. Everything I come up with seems really stoopid with me. And I really want to rp bad! But I can't come across any good ones and the others I were in aren't have much action lately -_-'! Oye! Are you ever gonna update your lj again? Vickeh and I were wondering cause we like to read everybody's when we have nothing better to do. And drug cards? Well good luck with your midterms. I just finished mine an hour ago and I have another one for Chemistry AP later on which I know I'm going to fail cause nothing in that class makes sense and the only reason I'm doing well is cause I have a short term memory so I'm able to do the worksheet right then and there but ask me the next day on how to do it and I'm like nooo....! w00t! I managed to get a high seventy in Comp I! But it was cool...we didn't have a final in that class. Just have to turn in this final essay which wasn't that hard to do. You know I'm gonna have 18 college hours when I go to college in the fall. Isn't that crazy @>@! I'm going to be a sophomore! X.X! Welps, I think I'm turning out like you in the crazy typing department! You can have a go now >.o!

SSJiffy's Senpai

=blankly blinks at Dreeka's rambling= O_______o

Mans and i thought i talked alot!!! But yeah Imma update on my lj, it's just that I've been busy with these deadlines or studying for test. It's on my to do list but yeah I'll probably update on it friday or maybe even tonight after I come back from nightclass, depends if i'm feeling up to it. Usually when i come back from night class I just make a post then go to sleep well actually update on all my threads but right now everyone is looking for the good ole docter and Chichiri and Miaka are somewheres in the forest, heh, Tamahome keeps making his disappearing acts whee Mans it's easier than I thought to be a guy in rps o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff