Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Should misha soupness be kicked out of The "Cool" Place?

Yes 0.54838709677419 54.8% [ 17 ]
No 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
The famous 'Poll Whore' option. 0.35483870967742 35.5% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 282 283 284 > >> >>> »|

SupEr ica
i could tell this place was cool.. because it had the word "cool" in quotation marks.

Lol....thanks? >.o
lissa i want a new avatar for my LJ. Have you seen the pic of the guy from Bleach I posted up? I wanna make one with him in it, but he hasn't appeared in the anime yet! No color!
Flairiza
w00t coolness. Lissa, you are the master of cool forums. Heh... nice of you to put this in the chatterbox.

Uh...you lost me X.X!
Flairiza
lissa i want a new avatar for my LJ. Have you seen the pic of the guy from Bleach I posted up? I wanna make one with him in it, but he hasn't appeared in the anime yet! No color!

Gawd...I think you change your LJ more times then you do your underwear X.X! "I want a new avi! I want a new color scheme!" @>@
No I didn't. You posted a comment in my journal so you should know which guy I'm talking about. I wanna make an avatar out of him, but he hasn't shown up in the anime, so I can't really find any color pics of him.
I'm sorry?

Well I guess you'll just have to wait sweatdrop
No, not really. It's just that the naruto one I have doesn't match my color scheme!

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
hey hey people!!!
X.X! Well fix the scheme?
Rebel_sheep
hey hey people!!!

Hi new person biggrin
No! I've been going for the whole 'ice' theme forever! Damn it. I'll probably just leave the avatar for now. It's just so much fun to make them though!
Flairiza
No! I've been going for the whole 'ice' theme forever! Damn it. I'll probably just leave the avatar for now. It's just so much fun to make them though!

Fun? It would seem that it would make you frustrated. But if you say so 3nodding

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Dreeka
Rebel_sheep
hey hey people!!!

Hi new person biggrin
lol...how goes it everyone?
I wouldn't make banners and avatars if it wasn't fun. But whatever. Now I have to work on finding the clothes I thought looked cool. w00t! i can rasturbate now! The download is done!

Give me a pic and I'll rasturbate it for you Lissa!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff