Over a decade! 0.64651162790698 64.7% [ 139 ]
Total Votes:[ 215 ]

Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Light Full Moon
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
I think I've completely forgotten how to talk to girls. X___X

Something that was never one of my strong points to begin with, but yeah.
bahahahaha I want details! lol

Me too!
The problem is there are no details because I don't even know how to start. *dies*
Anywhere! Just don't be afraid to fail!
Eh that sounds scary. Mystic come to New York and help me pick up ladies.
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Why the hell does Paramore sound good all of a sudden? gonk
CAUSE YOU'RE DEALING WITH A BREAK UP. DEAL WITH YOUR EMOTIONS scream scream scream
That definitely wasn't it. The song was just so catchy. xD
Sure sure. Not drinking your sorrows away either dramallama dramallama dramallama
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
CAUSE YOU'RE DEALING WITH A BREAK UP. DEAL WITH YOUR EMOTIONS scream scream scream
Sure sure. Not drinking your sorrows away either dramallama dramallama dramallama
I drank excessively because the bartender was too damn cute. sweatdrop
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Light Full Moon
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
I think I've completely forgotten how to talk to girls. X___X

Something that was never one of my strong points to begin with, but yeah.
bahahahaha I want details! lol

Me too!
The problem is there are no details because I don't even know how to start. *dies*
Dude they're just humans. Approach them as such >_> And if you compliment one just don't be creepy about it. Either way just know that you might fail but you'll live. Plus I suck being a wing man sweatdrop
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
rofl

man I want to go drinking in New York now!
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Light Full Moon

Me too!
Dude they're just humans. Approach them as such >_> And if you compliment one just don't be creepy about it. Either way just know that you might fail but you'll live. Plus I suck being a wing man sweatdrop
What if they still think I'm creepy and I get maced and then I blindly run out of the bar, into the street, and get hit by a car?! I might not live through that one...
Considering my friends are the worst possible wing men (because they'd rather try to get the girl for themselves), I would gladly take you along instead. And if you decide you want the girl I'm cool with at. whee
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
rofl

man I want to go drinking in New York now!
Get over here! You've been saying you wanna come here forever anyways.
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Light Full Moon

Me too!
What if they still think I'm creepy and I get maced and then I blindly run out of the bar, into the street, and get hit by a car?! I might not live through that one...
Considering my friends are the worst possible wing men (because they'd rather try to get the girl for themselves), I would gladly take you along instead. And if you decide you want the girl I'm cool with at. whee
Don't take it that far! If you see them reaching into their purse put your hands up, apologize and walk away!
Also I wouldn't take your girl! I'm straight and that's just rude! Did any of your guy friends get with the bartender?

And I just need to get some time off work to go to NY. I work 6 days a week. :/ Also I'm starting school ******** social life is gonna be over gonk
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Don't take it that far! If you see them reaching into their purse put your hands up, apologize and walk away!
Also I wouldn't take your girl! I'm straight and that's just rude! Did any of your guy friends get with the bartender?

And I just need to get some time off work to go to NY. I work 6 days a week. :/ Also I'm starting school ******** social life is gonna be over gonk
I wasn't serious about that scenario. xD
No they didn't, but they suddenly all want to.

Oh man that sucks. Are you still going to be able to work so much when you're in school?
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue

Oh man that sucks. Are you still going to be able to work so much when you're in school?
Just making sure ninja
You should have made small talk then just slipped her your number at the end of the night.

Yea I'm enrolled in the professional MBA meaning I can keep my fill time job and go to school from 6-9pm @__@
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue

Just making sure ninja
You should have made small talk then just slipped her your number at the end of the night.

Yea I'm enrolled in the professional MBA meaning I can keep my fill time job and go to school from 6-9pm @__@
I'm sure she gets hit on all of the time, I don't really wanna be one of those guys. I was just gonna leave a silly note like "Thanks for getting me drunk smile " or something next time.

Wow. You're gonna need lots of alcohol.

Smitten Duck

My new babies! heart heart
Eevee and Phoebe
User Image
*walks in, looking over the place*
Yuki-Saurus
My new babies! heart heart
Eevee and Phoebe
surprised Gimme one! Preferably the one named Eevee.
But what are they? xD
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue

Just making sure ninja

I'm sure she gets hit on all of the time, I don't really wanna be one of those guys. I was just gonna leave a silly note like "Thanks for getting me drunk smile " or something next time.

Wow. You're gonna need lots of alcohol.
Don't put yourself down! Girls like it when you're confident in yourself! surprised if she says no just accept it and don't be weird about it. Shrug it off like a boss B)

ughhh I won't have time for it!!! gonk But seriously maybe I should ask for time off a weekend and go to NY. I would hate to go during the winter...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff