Over a decade! 0.64651162790698 64.7% [ 139 ]
Total Votes:[ 215 ]

I didn't know there were so many The Crow movies
Revenant Ex
Tano-san
Revenant Ex
Tano-san
Revenant Ex
If anything, I'll probably stay with Xbox. I've already devoted all this time and such but not having backwards compatibility bothers me more than it should.
It has been a big problem for me to the point where I've played my 360 more than my One.
I'd probably be doing the same. Which is why I saved myself the $500. I mean, I would have gotten it for Ghosts but I don't feel the passion for Call Of Duty like I used to. I already beat AC4 on 360 and i'll be damned if I have to fully complete single player again.
Eh the newest Call of Duty isn't great anyway.
I know. I played a bit since the girlfriend has it but it was nothing worth the effort of buying. I never played online but from what I heard, it's stilll a broken mess.
The online is always the same. Too many campers and bad maps.
Dr Mystic Blue
Yep there are four. I keep reading rumors about them making a new one but haven't seen anything definite.

Hilarious Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
*rolls on in*
HEY GUYS
Tano-san
Revenant Ex
Tano-san
Revenant Ex
Tano-san
Revenant Ex
If anything, I'll probably stay with Xbox. I've already devoted all this time and such but not having backwards compatibility bothers me more than it should.
It has been a big problem for me to the point where I've played my 360 more than my One.
I'd probably be doing the same. Which is why I saved myself the $500. I mean, I would have gotten it for Ghosts but I don't feel the passion for Call Of Duty like I used to. I already beat AC4 on 360 and i'll be damned if I have to fully complete single player again.
I know. I played a bit since the girlfriend has it but it was nothing worth the effort of buying. I never played online but from what I heard, it's stilll a broken mess.
And they still haven't fixed the spawning trouble. Black Ops 2 was pretty bad and Ghosts doesn't seem to have learned the lesson either. I'd gladly wait two years for a better game. Maybe even three.
Meddlesome Pixie
*rolls on in*
HEY GUYS
Hey there. ^^
Revenant Ex
Tano-san
Revenant Ex
Tano-san
Revenant Ex
And they still haven't fixed the spawning trouble. Black Ops 2 was pretty bad and Ghosts doesn't seem to have learned the lesson either. I'd gladly wait two years for a better game. Maybe even three.
Well they come out yearly so who knows.

Hilarious Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Tano-san
Meddlesome Pixie
*rolls on in*
HEY GUYS
Hey there. ^^

How's it going!? :3
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Yep there are four. I keep reading rumors about them making a new one but haven't seen anything definite.
I've only fully seen the first one with Brandon Lee I think. He was hot *__* too bad he died on set.

actually I might have seen Salvation as well.
Meddlesome Pixie
Tano-san
Meddlesome Pixie
*rolls on in*
HEY GUYS
Hey there. ^^

How's it going!? :3
Not bad. How are you?
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
I've only fully seen the first one with Brandon Lee I think. He was hot *__* too bad he died on set.

Yeah it's a shame what happened. The first one is probably the only one worth seeing.

Salvation is the one where the guy is looking for the killer with the scar on his arm and the bad cops.
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue

Yeah it's a shame what happened. The first one is probably the only one worth seeing.

Salvation is the one where the guy is looking for the killer with the scar on his arm and the bad cops.
chyeaaaaa he was electrocuted and s**t
Tano-san
`Cid
Tano-san
`Cid
Tano-san
`Cid
(lmao)

redface A-anything you say...
emotion_dowant
Like... this?
Just like that...
I'm... a little nervous...
Don't be nervous. Here, have some wine. And cheese. cheese_whine
I LOVE CHEESE!

Dangerous Lunatic

Dr Mystic Blue

Crazy. Ironically my Fiance was watching a movie called the Crow last night on Netflix.
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue
Tano-san
Dr Mystic Blue

chyeaaaaa he was electrocuted and s**t
Yep that happened.
I didn't remember Kirsten Dunst being in it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff