Welcome to Gaia! ::

Choose 2 colors + a theme for the bar to use for its front page layout and banner

Black + Red Blood theme 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 42 ]
Black + Purple Rave theme 0.2719298245614 27.2% [ 31 ]
Blues + Greens Party theme 0.2280701754386 22.8% [ 26 ]
Other. Send in your ideas for consideration 0.13157894736842 13.2% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 114 ]

Xairah_Evans
Keira Kain
Xairah_Evans
Keira Kain
Xairah_Evans

Xairah grinned lightly " A bit, you say? " the woman was way too good to only dance a bit! The werewolf woman watched the feline move smoothly with the beat. Not even breaking a sweat. "I'd say you're a near expert." she complimented with a chuckle. Xairah's short white hair bounced and swayed lightly with her movements as she grew delighted at the song and the cat woman's dancing.
She grinned, her fangs gleaming, along with the snake-bite piercings in her lower lip. Her tail soon coiled around the were-wolf's arm and tugged it to rest upon Keira's hip, her own hands raised above her head as she shook and bobbed her hips and body to-and-fro. "Maybe."

Xairah danced closer to the feline, her purple eyes watching the girl with interest. Her own fangs showing in her grin she spoke smoothly in her ear, "Well, I'm very impressed by you. The name's Xairah. " The woman hoped that the feline would answer with her own name.

"Yeah? Keira." She laughed quietly, her tail returning to swaying and swirling about behind her, her body merely inches from the other woman's. As the song changed (to this ) she started to gyrate a bit more, her chest bobbing up and down with a hint of bounce.

Liking the new song that came on the speakers, Xairah moved her hips as smoothly as a belly dancer. "Keira. Got it." the woman said with a nod as she grinned. Xairah's heels clicked on the dance floor, helping her to spin and move more smoothly. The woman took Keira's hands and clasped them within her own, causing the two to dance almost in unison.
Keira slid her bare thigh up along the inside of the other woman's, letting out a low purr that was inaudible due to the volume of the music thumping throughout the dance-floor. "So.. tell me about yourself?" She said with a smile, brushing a bit of her own hair from her face as her thigh slid back from the woman.

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,575 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Xairah_Evans
oXoSuicide_GirloXo
Xairah_Evans
oXoSuicide_GirloXo
Xairah_Evans
oXoSuicide_GirloXo

Oh it was alright won 50$ went for a long walk with the son and puppy cleaned, I get all weekend to my self to kinda worried about that will be the longest hes been away from me lol

Xairah blinked. "Won $50?" she said with shock. "That's awesome. How'd you win it?" she asked curiously. "Aww, you miss him already, don't you? crying "

Ah he still here he leaves tomorrow for my mom's than sat for my dad -sniffles- gunna be hard!! lol I'm a sissy I know, and A bigno scratch tickit!! woot woot

"oooh okay. You're not a sissy haha. you just love him." the woman said with a chuckle. " And Scratch tickets are tricky!"
Yeah lol, I didn't buy it someone else did so I didn't even spend the 3$ HAHAH! good times, and seems like we are going to get a storm here -sighs-

"Ha Ha! So lucky. " Xairah said with a chuckle. "Storm? hm...I like a little rain and light thunder. Rain makes such a peaceful noise." the woman nodded.

Ah it's alright I think it was keeping the little one up, but now hes in bed =3

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,575 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
-sits at a table and watches the rain-

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Keira Kain
Keira slid her bare thigh up along the inside of the other woman's, letting out a low purr that was inaudible due to the volume of the music thumping throughout the dance-floor. "So.. tell me about yourself?" She said with a smile, brushing a bit of her own hair from her face as her thigh slid back from the woman.

"Hehe, I'm not a typical woman, of course." The woman said right off the bat. A wide grin occupied by fangs showed. "I can be a very wild~ monster at heart." She said, referring to her nature as a person rather than the creature she could become. She had leaned her head inward to the girl's cheek as they danced. "But I've been told...That my wild behavior can be quite fun." The woman said with a smirk as she continued to dance close to Keira. She moved her fingers through her hair easily before asking Keira, "And what about you?"

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
oXoSuicide_GirloXo
Xairah_Evans
oXoSuicide_GirloXo
Xairah_Evans
oXoSuicide_GirloXo

Ah he still here he leaves tomorrow for my mom's than sat for my dad -sniffles- gunna be hard!! lol I'm a sissy I know, and A bigno scratch tickit!! woot woot

"oooh okay. You're not a sissy haha. you just love him." the woman said with a chuckle. " And Scratch tickets are tricky!"
Yeah lol, I didn't buy it someone else did so I didn't even spend the 3$ HAHAH! good times, and seems like we are going to get a storm here -sighs-

"Ha Ha! So lucky. " Xairah said with a chuckle. "Storm? hm...I like a little rain and light thunder. Rain makes such a peaceful noise." the woman nodded.

Ah it's alright I think it was keeping the little one up, but now hes in bed =3

"Aww that's cute." she said to her. "Little one's are so peaceful and cute when they sleep so quietly."
Xairah_Evans
Keira Kain

"Hehe, I'm not a typical woman, of course." The woman said right off the bat. A wide grin occupied by fangs showed. "I can be a very wild~ monster at heart." She said, referring to her nature as a person rather than the creature she could become. She had leaned her head inward to the girl's cheek as they danced. "But I've been told...That my wild behavior can be quite fun." The woman said with a smirk as she continued to dance close to Keira. She moved her fingers through her hair easily before asking Keira, "And what about you?"

(I have to go for now. Could you possibly PM this reply to me so we can continue there?)

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Keira Kain

(I have to go for now. Could you possibly PM this reply to me so we can continue there?)

(( yup! ttyl!! ))

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bashful Sex Symbol