Welcome to Gaia! ::

Choose 2 colors + a theme for the bar to use for its front page layout and banner

Black + Red Blood theme 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 42 ]
Black + Purple Rave theme 0.2719298245614 27.2% [ 31 ]
Blues + Greens Party theme 0.2280701754386 22.8% [ 26 ]
Other. Send in your ideas for consideration 0.13157894736842 13.2% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 114 ]

Shy Genius

Why's it tainted again?
PrincessDawn_Onuhnees
Why's it tainted again?

It's something to do with your sig.
**Walks In and looks around at the nothing all around her**
*sighs*
What happened to this place......
*she thinks about how long it’s been since she last stepped foot inside this once lively establishment*
What a change 5 years has brought.......

**walks to the back door and steps outside, staring up at the sky, hoping, just maybe, a piece of her past might show up**

Shy Genius

Interesting Bloodsucker

Popular Poster

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
yoooo ******** throwback

Shy Genius

Buttstealer
yoooo ******** throwback
Hell yeah dude.

Shirtless Prophet

Well, as much as I feel I should make a grand re-entrance, I'm just going to make this as short and sweet as possible.

Reading over a lot of these pages has brought me a lot of bitter-sweet feelings. I'm so thankful for the people I met along the way on this specific journey, and even though none of us probably speak anymore, a lot of you still hold a place in my heart. I have a lot of fond memories here with people I grew really close with, then almost just as quickly, grew apart.

However, don't make this the end. I just hope that one day some of you will pop back in, see this, and say hi or share a memory. I'm sure I will pop back in again someday, so long as I'm still around. So, I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part here, and I hope every single one of you are finding your way through life.

I miss you all. emo heart

Feral Kitten

THEE CanadianBacon
Well, as much as I feel I should make a grand re-entrance, I'm just going to make this as short and sweet as possible.

Reading over a lot of these pages has brought me a lot of bitter-sweet feelings. I'm so thankful for the people I met along the way on this specific journey, and even though none of us probably speak anymore, a lot of you still hold a place in my heart. I have a lot of fond memories here with people I grew really close with, then almost just as quickly, grew apart.

However, don't make this the end. I just hope that one day some of you will pop back in, see this, and say hi or share a memory. I'm sure I will pop back in again someday, so long as I'm still around. So, I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part here, and I hope every single one of you are finding your way through life.

Oh wow talk about a blast from the past. Lol I remember those good old days. We all had so much fun. Glad I decided to log back in again. Hope you are well.

Benevolent Glitch

15,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
Invader Mamimi
THEE CanadianBacon

Oh wow talk about a blast from the past. Lol I remember those good old days. We all had so much fun. Glad I decided to log back in again. Hope you are well.

Seems a lot of oldies are logging back. But hope everyone is well too.

Feral Kitten

Welce
Invader Mamimi
THEE CanadianBacon

Seems a lot of oldies are logging back. But hope everyone is well too.

Hi how you been?

Feral Kitten

Miss this place for real

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out