Welcome to Gaia! ::

Choose 2 colors + a theme for the bar to use for its front page layout and banner

Black + Red Blood theme 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 42 ]
Black + Purple Rave theme 0.2719298245614 27.2% [ 31 ]
Blues + Greens Party theme 0.2280701754386 22.8% [ 26 ]
Other. Send in your ideas for consideration 0.13157894736842 13.2% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 114 ]

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Balthazar Faust
Faust smiled as she handed him the scotch and pulled over a glass, pouring some scotch in his two fingers deep, "Ah, well that certainly is better then her being mad at me, though I hope she doesn't go too hard on you, and you are looking lovely as always tonight." He responds with a smile as he lifts the glass of alcohol to his lips, taking a long sip before placing it back on the counter, "So, what made your night pleasant?" He asked as he glanced over at her, the sight of her shoulders being exposed and her over all outfit was as enticing as always, this was not lost on him, he of course was dressed as he always was, a red shirt and black tie, black slacks with comfortable and very practical shoes, with his lab coat, all the same, "Heh, it always seems like you are so well dressed up and I just look well, drab, in comparison at least." He responded with a chuckle and shrug.

Xairah poured herself another glass of dark red rum and smiled at the male. "It's alright. I'm use to her tantrums." The woman said with a chuckle. Werewolf vs Vampire? Bar regulars were use to their constant quarreling. When everyone found out that a werewolf was working at the bar, they already knew that it wasn't going to always be a joyful ride. To their surprise, the quarrels were more entertaining than anything else to them. "A nice taste of rum and your appearance." She said answering his question about what made her night pleasant. She looked at his outfit as he mentioned that it wasn't as great as hers. Xairah gave a huff and grabbed him by the tie. Tugging the tie softly, her eyes looked into his strongly. "You, sir...look wonderful." she said narrowing her eyes as she kept the tight distance between them. Realizing she was spacing out again, she quickly let go, and chugged the glass of rum she had in order to hid her slight blushing.

Tipsy Gekko

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
-walks in and hugs random people.-
Xairah_Evans

Xairah poured herself another glass of dark red rum and smiled at the male. "It's alright. I'm use to her tantrums." The woman said with a chuckle. Werewolf vs Vampire? Bar regulars were use to their constant quarreling. When everyone found out that a werewolf was working at the bar, they already knew that it wasn't going to always be a joyful ride. To their surprise, the quarrels were more entertaining than anything else to them. "A nice taste of rum and your appearance." She said answering his question about what made her night pleasant. She looked at his outfit as he mentioned that it wasn't as great as hers. Xairah gave a huff and grabbed him by the tie. Tugging the tie softly, her eyes looked into his strongly. "You, sir...look wonderful." she said narrowing her eyes as she kept the tight distance between them. Realizing she was spacing out again, she quickly let go, and chugged the glass of rum she had in order to hid her slight blushing.
Faust took another sip of his scotch as she poured more rum for herself and grinned at her comment about the tantrums, "Well I would rather not comment on that as to avoid waves, but so long as it doesn't bother you." He mentioned before taking a deep breath and placing the scotch back down, he was starting to feel a bit warm, most likely from the booze and couldn't help but blush a tiny bit at her comment, "Well, anything I can do to make your day better is good to me." He responded with a goofy grin he just couldn't get off his face until he was jerked in front of her, the proximity making the blush even worse and a nervous expression plastering itself on his face, "Th-thank you, I think you look amazing miss." He stammered out as she released him, avoiding eye contact for a moment, unsure what to say, another one of his mood shifts taking effect again.

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Balthazar Faust
Faust took another sip of his scotch as she poured more rum for herself and grinned at her comment about the tantrums, "Well I would rather not comment on that as to avoid waves, but so long as it doesn't bother you." He mentioned before taking a deep breath and placing the scotch back down, he was starting to feel a bit warm, most likely from the booze and couldn't help but blush a tiny bit at her comment, "Well, anything I can do to make your day better is good to me." He responded with a goofy grin he just couldn't get off his face until he was jerked in front of her, the proximity making the blush even worse and a nervous expression plastering itself on his face, "Th-thank you, I think you look amazing miss." He stammered out as she released him, avoiding eye contact for a moment, unsure what to say, another one of his mood shifts taking effect again.

Xairah poured herself yet another glass of rum and drank it as well. Suddenly, she found her vision suddenly fuzz from the alcohol channeling through her veins now. She looked at him and continued to blink a few times, trying to clear the suddenly blurry vision. As he complimented her again, she decided to remove herself from the counter top and landed her feet on the floor. Unfortunately due to the slight dizzy vision she was having, she could not keep her balance too well. The woman found herself leaning on him with their eyes meeting once again as before. But now her body was much closer to his. She would have normally been even more embarrassed but thanks to the rum, she was even more bold than before. "You know what, doc?" She said looking calm and collected as she told him, "You're a good guy. I think I like you." Growing even more tipsy, the woman remained where she was since it was rather comfortable.

Interesting Bloodsucker

StarDustCascade

Can I help you?" Aara asked from behind the bar

Interesting Bloodsucker

Xairah_Evans
Balthazar Faust
Faust smiled as she handed him the scotch and pulled over a glass, pouring some scotch in his two fingers deep, "Ah, well that certainly is better then her being mad at me, though I hope she doesn't go too hard on you, and you are looking lovely as always tonight." He responds with a smile as he lifts the glass of alcohol to his lips, taking a long sip before placing it back on the counter, "So, what made your night pleasant?" He asked as he glanced over at her, the sight of her shoulders being exposed and her over all outfit was as enticing as always, this was not lost on him, he of course was dressed as he always was, a red shirt and black tie, black slacks with comfortable and very practical shoes, with his lab coat, all the same, "Heh, it always seems like you are so well dressed up and I just look well, drab, in comparison at least." He responded with a chuckle and shrug.

Look it's not a twilight vampire vs werewolf thing ok? it's you're annoying and rude thing

Tipsy Gekko

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Aara~ The Princess
StarDustCascade

Just hugging people, hoping to make someones day a little better.

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Aara~ The Princess
Xairah_Evans
Balthazar Faust

Look it's not a twilight vampire vs werewolf thing ok? it's you're annoying and rude thing

You sure? That's really funny because you don't even know me and you act like you do. Before judging who a person is, try getting to know them first before calling them a b***h. Kay. thanks.

P.S. I'm not going anywhere. You're gonna have to get use to me anyway.

Interesting Bloodsucker

StarDustCascade
Aara~ The Princess
StarDustCascade

aw you're sweet. if there is anything else anything you need let me know

Tipsy Gekko

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Aara~ The Princess
StarDustCascade
Aara~ The Princess
StarDustCascade

Well...uh...no. I don't think so, other than the fact your kind of cute.

Interesting Bloodsucker

Xairah_Evans
Aara~ The Princess
Xairah_Evans
Balthazar Faust

You sure? That's really funny because you don't even know me and you act like you do. Before judging who a person is, try getting to know them first before calling them a b***h. Kay. thanks.

yes you are annoying when you first post, and all it did was stretch the page & I'm not going anywhere either, Head of Bar hon & Ive been here longer

Interesting Bloodsucker

StarDustCascade
Aara~ The Princess
StarDustCascade
Aara~ The Princess
StarDustCascade

redface Why thank you..

Tipsy Gekko

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Aara~ The Princess
StarDustCascade
Aara~ The Princess
StarDustCascade
Aara~ The Princess
StarDustCascade

redface Why thank you..

Your welcome. -jumps across the counter to give you a hug than jumps back.-

Ruthless Wife

9,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Aara~ The Princess
Xairah_Evans
Aara~ The Princess
Xairah_Evans
Balthazar Faust

yes you are annoying when you first post, and all it did was stretch the page & I'm not going anywhere either, Head of Bar hon & Ive been here longer

Page stretch? Sweety. This isn't a page stretch. This and This are page stretchers. Understand that. It doesnt matter if you are Head of the entire world, sweety, or how long you've been here. If you're annoyed by me. Oh well. There's nothing I can to do to prevent that. But I'm just as much of a member here as the next person. No matter how annoying I may find a person, I don't "attempt " to diss them about it. Instead, I tolerate it and continue to have them join in on the fun.That's a quality the Head of Bar should have. Instead, you resort to whining about how you cant stand me and ignoring me. I dont think the job suits you too well if you cant handle the true job of a Head of Bar.

p.s. Soon, there are probably going to be more people who are going to come into this thread and probably be more irritating to you. It isn't your job to get upset with them and ignore them. Trust me. Tolerating it and serving them as you would anybody else goes a long way, especially when serving new guests. Look, even if you dislike me, and call me whatever, I don't have anything against you. I just want myself, and everyone else to enjoy themselves without things getting tense. That's the whole reason why I used the stupid twilight reference (fawking hate that movie). If you were going to be irritated, use that as an excuse to be irritated. But don't prolong your anger over one little thing and stay mad. It won't make your experience here any better. Just my last words of advice.
*Walks in * have i missed anything today?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff