• Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
B0ySkylark
vampire_queen7
B0ySkylark
vampire_queen7
B0ySkylark
I haven't looked at this forum in 4 years. I look back now and I laugh because it's funny. I'm a completely different person and it has nothing to do with any of you, or your criticisms. You were all pathetic young adults picking and prodding at someone barely 14 years old. I'm sorry to say but I stand by the words I said back then. I wasn't seeking what was given I was seeking advice in order to improve my /comic/, not critics toward my artwork. I won't go back and read what was said by you but I will say this. If an artist does not want critic do not degrade them for being upset, especially if the artist is just starting out. Ask questions, state concerns, find information before instantaneously placing down what you think is right and your idealism.

Why did you necro this thread? Are you really that petty?

Not sure what that means but considering this was, and still is, my thread I can do as I please even if It's a few years old?

It would be fine if you'd brought it back and it still pertained to creating a comic or whatever issue you had before if you'd still needed help with it. But you brought it back just to poke and jeer at a bunch of users who probably don't even remember this and that means this thread has absolutely no place in Comic Creators forum, or anywhere really.
Also, they weren't picking on you, they gave constructive helpful criticism of your work and you threw a tantrum like a toddler. Looks like you still haven't grown up since you felt the need to bring this thread back. Been holding a grudge from an internet forum for 4 years have we?

To be completely honest looking back as I said at the time I was seeking advice not critic. I left the advice up because 1 it was very helpful and 2 they weren't rude about what they were trying to say. The people whom I had issues with were deleted from the forum by myself with regard to their unnecessary comments. I remember very clearly them jeering toward me claiming that I should give up on art as a whole and delete my account because I was "worthless". Thus when I got angry, and rather irrational, they continued to pry at me, not only on this forum but through private messages. If you'd like me to continue this you may feel free to message me.

1 - When you post any work anywhere on the web you are going to receive criticism. Fact of life.
2 - If you deleted their posts they probably don't even remember that they've posted here, if they even still come to Gaia. Necroing this thread was pointless.

Spam6467's Wife

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
TheSummoness
vampire_queen7
TheSummoness
vampire_queen7
B0ySkylark
I haven't looked at this forum in 4 years. I look back now and I laugh because it's funny. I'm a completely different person and it has nothing to do with any of you, or your criticisms. You were all pathetic young adults picking and prodding at someone barely 14 years old. I'm sorry to say but I stand by the words I said back then. I wasn't seeking what was given I was seeking advice in order to improve my /comic/, not critics toward my artwork. I won't go back and read what was said by you but I will say this. If an artist does not want critic do not degrade them for being upset, especially if the artist is just starting out. Ask questions, state concerns, find information before instantaneously placing down what you think is right and your idealism.

shhhh just shhhhhh dont be a rude boiled egg

I'm not even going to pretend that I know what that means.

It means that this happened in the past and you need to leave this person alone. They have grown up and are passed this and your still petty and on this forum, please, by all means, go away.

I'm not the one who brought this thread back. It was dead for four years and SHE brought it back. lol
I was just asking her why, you don't have to be a b***h. I never originally posted here when she first made the thread either, so I'm not being petty. If she didn't want any of this to be mentioned she shouldn't have brought the thread back.

Spam6467's Wife

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
B0ySkylark
vampire_queen7
TheSummoness
vampire_queen7
TheSummoness

It means that this happened in the past and you need to leave this person alone. They have grown up and are passed this and your still petty and on this forum, please, by all means, go away.

I'm not the one who brought this thread back. It was dead for four years and SHE brought it back. lol
I was just asking her why, you don't have to be a b***h. I never originally posted here when she first made the thread either, so I'm not being petty. If she didn't want any of this to be mentioned she shouldn't have brought the thread back.

EXCUSE YOU RUDENESS! I'M A MAN, AND CALLING HER A "b***h" WAS COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY YOU ARROGANT a**.

LMAO, your maturity level is still in the pits.
I said she didn't have to BE A b***h THEN. I don't know, nor do I CARE if she is in actuality a b***h.
And your avi looks like a female, so some indication would be nice if you don't want to be mistaken.

Fluffy Bunny

8,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
vampire_queen7
TheSummoness
vampire_queen7
TheSummoness
vampire_queen7
B0ySkylark

HE brought the forum back to state that he has moved past this and you reply as a jackass, so you should just leave HIM alone.
TheSummoness
vampire_queen7
TheSummoness
vampire_queen7
TheSummoness

HE brought the forum back to state that he has moved past this and you reply as a jackass, so you should just leave HIM alone.

If he had really moved past it he wouldn't have brought the thread back.

Wheezing Elder

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Prepper Mule
TheSummoness
vampire_queen7
TheSummoness
vampire_queen7
TheSummoness

Holy crap there's more.

Fluffy Bunny

8,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Prepper Mule
TheSummoness
vampire_queen7
TheSummoness
vampire_queen7
TheSummoness

he was stating that he had moved past it, is it so bad for someone to move on? really? is it bad? hop off it.
TheSummoness
Prepper Mule
TheSummoness
vampire_queen7
TheSummoness

he was stating that he had moved past it, is it so bad for someone to move on? really? is it bad? hop off it.

Actually, it IS bad. Here, lemme spell it out for you:
- Necroed a 4 year old thread that is so off topic it doesn't belong in this forum anymore.
- Most of the users that posted here aren't here anymore and can't even respond. ALSO, by posting that he had moved on he's admitting he hasn't. Because if he'd moved on he wouldn't feel the need to get the last word in.
- Spamming the "ignore" button to block any users who disagree with him is against the rules.
- Calling someone names like "arrogant a**" is against the rules and is a reportable offense.
- Deleting all his posts shows how immature and bratty he is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff