Just want my gold 0.108 10.8% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 250 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Person of Interest 200
It's about time that a thread like this was added. There is a strange anime dreams thread on the AMC board so this thread is focused on cartoons only not anime. Some people do get some dreams and remember it.

If you are going to post in here, please keep it clean because other people that are below the age of 18 will be in this thread. Don't be afraid to share your dreams but no swearing. If you have to, censor it. Romantic dreams are allowed but no mention of hentai please.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I do have some dreams to share since I do dream alot and not ashamed of it.

1. I had dreams about Gargoyles and of course, I have seen Owen in this one dream and he doesn't have his glasses on. I was looking at him as he was bent down. I could not read his expression as he caught me in a kiss. Then I woke up.
I had a dream the other night that Norb and Dagget from the Angry Beaver's got eaten by alligators.

I didn't like that dream much.
sorry no dreams

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
I had the strangest dream that I was in the cold with some of the members of the scooby doo gang. Anyways, some sort of equipment pulled Shaggy out and he was encased in a big ice cube. Of course it looked like he was and he did not have a jacket on. In the second part of it, he was on a cot with a green blanket on him and a wet white rag on his head. I was sad and that is all I remember.
I had a dream about a decade ago that I attended Acme University, the school from Tiny Toon Adventures. Oddly, the classes were at night and it seemed like we entered the school through the basement. It was cool, though, because all my favorite Tiny Toons were hanging out in the parking lot. Buster Bunny even said hi to me! rofl

...wow, that does sound kind of lame out loud. wink
not much of a cartoon fan, but anime fan. in my high-school days, i was very addicted to the anime-series "slam dunk." loved rukawa kaede. (had his posters, collectibles, made fan-fics etc) i dreamed of having him as my boyfriend, and we had lots of fun. and other "fun" stuff. >__>;

i also watched a lot of anime genres, yaoi, hentai and yuri so, a lot of imagination going on. rofl
I dreamed that I was the Jokers right hand man uh *ahem girl I mean
and we got to go and kill batman it was fun I got to dip batman in a happy gas acid bath when he got out eek eww you don't want to know
The joker is my favorite cartoon charcter from batman so yeah that dream I never forgot mainly after I had it I burned and destroyed all of my Batman toys *execpt the joker of course*
I've had some strange,ahem,sexual dreams about Yu-Gi-Oh! characters.
i had one dream years ago that was a combination of power rangers and batman beyond, me and a few other random people became the next generation of power rangers, and the past generation were our mentors and we met in an underground layer near my old pool. i was like 8 years old, all right?

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I had a dream where I was an Earth-Bender(like in Avatar: the Last Airbender)and I was running away from the Fire army. Weird, I don't even like that show that much. neutral

Clean Raider

1,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
These might sound crazy:

Zim & Dib are facing some evil being that's wearing nothing but white, Tak is knocked out cold and is bleeding from her mouth and hands, The Tallest were chained & bleeding from their heads & side (for some reason) but were also locked in a cage, but the evil being shoves Zim and grabs Dib by the neck and says "There is no way you can leave this place, as Prince ..." and then it was all a blank.

Then there was another :

Zim and everyone else is pulled into this battle arena along with them are Flippy , Lumpy, The Mole, Mime, and Splendid and they are to fight a dark force and an announcer yelled "If any lose they will die from the most dangerous fate of all" and the first to fight was Tallest Red and then so on but eventually they all won , and that was it

Quotable Cultist

8,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Once, I had a dream were GIR (yes, the robot from Invader Zim) decided to sneak into my house and he pretty much rolled on my bedroom floor.

Also, there was another dream where every single cartoon character I loathed with a passion happened to be crammed into a bus and it just so happened it drove off a cliff into an ocean filled with sharks. I lol'd nearly the whole night to myself.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Cool it on the Coca-Cola before bed. The end.

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
I had a dream once where I was on a date with Doctor Octupus but I didn't know it. However when Spiderman came, he told me to take cover. I was a bit scared as I did peek. Once spiderman was gone,he came over and saw me come out. Despite the fact that I found out, I had accepted it and he walked me home. Then we caught each other in a kiss. Then I woke up.

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
I had a dream some time ago of Action Man where a big energy ball was coming for me when Tempest saved me from it and I had my eyes wide open. That was an old dream and I don't remember much of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff