Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Star

Sagebomb

Yep and flynn is here to stay, so we just need to accept her and work within this new economy. I am kind of enjoying dirty cheap 03s now. I could never had afforded a panda hat a couple weeks ago. And since Im not a elitest I dont mind if lots of people have them. I have since I joined in 2004 wanted most 03s, and now I am slowly starting to collect them (Even if I only have a couple 03s so far, I now believe I can get more).

yeah, on my main mules, I have ~2500+ items, but there is a lot of doubles in that.

yeah exactly I dont really consider anything worth 100k to be worth the time it takes to sell XD.

But Im okay with clogged invo, when making avis I just use the search system to find things.

3nodding

I got a panda hat as well, it was really exciting, and an AFK, so I really have just about everything I need to be comfortable. It does give people a chance. 2003 was a long time ago on the site and most of the members would never have a chance.

heart

Kawaii Star

yummycupcakessparkles

Oh. I just found I had a double of Cozy Holiday Tree so I added that. heart

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Owl Hug
Sagebomb

Yep and flynn is here to stay, so we just need to accept her and work within this new economy. I am kind of enjoying dirty cheap 03s now. I could never had afforded a panda hat a couple weeks ago. And since Im not a elitest I dont mind if lots of people have them. I have since I joined in 2004 wanted most 03s, and now I am slowly starting to collect them (Even if I only have a couple 03s so far, I now believe I can get more).

yeah, on my main mules, I have ~2500+ items, but there is a lot of doubles in that.

yeah exactly I dont really consider anything worth 100k to be worth the time it takes to sell XD.

But Im okay with clogged invo, when making avis I just use the search system to find things.

3nodding

I got a panda hat as well, it was really exciting, and an AFK, so I really have just about everything I need to be comfortable. It does give people a chance. 2003 was a long time ago on the site and most of the members would never have a chance.

heart

Yeah definitly, makes gaia a lot more casual when you want stuff and can actually afford it XD

Kawaii Star

RAWR kiki the cat
ok

xd

Kawaii Star

Sagebomb

Yeah definitly, makes gaia a lot more casual when you want stuff and can actually afford it XD

YES. I kind of regret that I didn't buy or invest in anything when I first joined in 2003. But I was a lot younger, and you don't know that you are going to still be here ten years later haha. whee But, doesn't matter now because we get the chance again.

Sorry. My brain has gone into noodle land. I don't know if I am making sense. xd

Shy Fairy

15,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Good luck! emotion_kirakira

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Owl Hug
Sagebomb

YES. I kind of regret that I didn't buy or invest in anything when I first joined in 2003. But I was a lot younger, and you don't know that you are going to still be here ten years later haha. whee But, doesn't matter now because we get the chance again.

Sorry. My brain has gone into noodle land. I don't know if I am making sense. xd

Nah its all good, I didnt join til 04. And good thing you didnt, if you did you probally would have lost 100s of millions, pandas were selling for like more than 800m before the sale.

supreme noodles's Princess

Nebulous Duck

Aw Owl, so sweet of you! 4laugh

Kawaii Star

BunnyBookinz
Good luck! emotion_kirakira

Thank you very much. Your avatar is so cute, and I love your achievement titles. emotion_kirakira

Shy Fairy

15,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Owl Hug

Thanks! Yours is so cute too and I love your username! emotion_kirakira
Are you questing anything for yourself?

Kawaii Star

Sagebomb
Owl Hug
Sagebomb

Nah its all good, I didnt join til 04. And good thing you didnt, if you did you probally would have lost 100s of millions, pandas were selling for like more than 800m before the sale.

YES.

I can remember last year I had the panda hat on my wishlist. Then I removed it because I thought, I will NEVER be able to get this item so what's the point. But, the times change and now I do have one. So it can happen. heart

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Owl Hug
Sagebomb
Owl Hug
Sagebomb

YES.

I can remember last year I had the panda hat on my wishlist. Then I removed it because I thought, I will NEVER be able to get this item so what's the point. But, the times change and now I do have one. So it can happen. heart

true story.

Kawaii Star

Sagebomb

I sent you something. >.<

Kawaii Star

Yay, another item sold Gaia Gold Mood Bubble - 196000

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers