Welcome to Gaia! ::

sammykid10
I scream :HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*i fly through the window* twisted leave her alone or go through me!
does it look like they bit me ???

no i made me bleed out of my stomach!!
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
D i s t u r b e d

The young man looked the persons way saying, "I used to be a knight but not anymore"
what happend
@ branellie: do not worry..if he is lioken he will not harm u .....or he will meet a sudden fate that no lioken under my watch would bear

correct...but i am only half vampire. won't they hurt me too?
my kind..and my clan shouldn't......and if yours do...then they shall meet my curses,charms...and vanquishing potions

twisted *claps my hands together starting a fire spark*ohhh, yeeah.
lol
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie

yes, i see what u mean.
Fire Fly: *Lands at the bottom of the castel, lays down*
* i get off Fire Fly and run inside the castle* Come now, Sailor Moon.
-trots right beside u ,my fur glistening even under all this smoke and follows u into the castle-

*when we walk in the doors close behind us and i look back and run to the door and try to open it* it's locked! he locked us in!
we can just call one of the dragons...-i say nervously- and besides i know enough curses and spells to get us through even the strongest Vampire spells

Lastat: Welcome. *hid in the shadows*
-stares right at u- i can see through shadows u fool...even the thickest ones. I have came here (with the princess) to negotiate a treaty between the Vampire Clans and the Lioken Clans

Lastat: *laughs* ur the fool, my lady. don't u see, u can't hurt me.
OOH OOH OOH!!! I WANNA PLAY!!! I WANNA PLAY!!! CAN I PLAY?!?!?
CAN I PLAY?!?!? I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANNA PLAY!!! CAN I CAN I CAN I?!?!?!?!?
sammykid10
does it look like they bit me ???

no i made me bleed out of my stomach!!
-puts a paw over ur wound andand black light shoots out of my paw and the wound heals and all the blood is gone- there...hopefully the bite dosen't change u
help me.... i need some saphire.... and ruby......

water.....................
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
D i s t u r b e d

The young man looked the persons way saying, "I used to be a knight but not anymore"
what happend
@ branellie: do not worry..if he is lioken he will not harm u .....or he will meet a sudden fate that no lioken under my watch would bear

correct...but i am only half vampire. won't they hurt me too?
my kind..and my clan shouldn't......and if yours do...then they shall meet my curses,charms...and vanquishing potions

twisted *claps my hands together starting a fire spark*ohhh, yeeah.
lol

twisted *fire starts* where are they?
hadder
..pixiesrule..
*rolls around on floor* *wheeeeeeeeeee*
dude drugs are not good

*stops roling* yes they are! *calms down and starts rolling again* *wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie

*when we walk in the doors close behind us and i look back and run to the door and try to open it* it's locked! he locked us in!
we can just call one of the dragons...-i say nervously- and besides i know enough curses and spells to get us through even the strongest Vampire spells

-stares right at u- i can see through shadows u fool...even the thickest ones. I have came here (with the princess) to negotiate a treaty between the Vampire Clans and the Lioken Clans

ieven if the say they are immortal..they aren..if i kill ur maker...the fist vampier...the one from your journal...u ...even ALL the vampires will perrish....because the blood from the last living decendant will be gone
sammykid10

*i give u water*there.
all of the sudden i freak out saying

no get out of my head!!

get out get out!!

i open my mouth and a ghoul comes out with grin on its face

i fall to the floor
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie
sailor-moon-2011
Branellie

ieven if the say they are immortal..they aren..if i kill ur maker...the fist vampier...the one from your journal...u ...even ALL the vampires will perrish....because the blood from the last living decendant will be gone

Lastat: *he laughs* well, Branellie is the last decendent of my journal, my lady, so if u do this u will be killing her too.
*i cry*
sammykid10

-chants...three of ur scales turn inot rubies and seven turn into sapphires and then there is a tub of cold watre infrount of u - there...happy
i slowly turn back to human form

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces