Deidre
heart exclaim
Hi Sheb.
FemaleBug
Deidre
heart exclaim
Hi Sheb.
whee heart heart exclaim
You are the sweetest person I know Sheb.
heart Hello everyone heart
WickedDragonFruit
You are the sweetest person I know Sheb.
And that's the sweetest thing i've ever heard whee 3nodding
Hope you are having a good week Ceymore
I am glad you were in my thread to chat with Brev, Uni. My heart hurts every time I hear about the ebil diviorce stuff, and how the X's tear each other apart. Over the years, so many friends have gone thru it and each party have wanted me to be on their side. I choose to be both friend to each and many do not understand how that can be. It is major juggling and much anguish to my old soul.
I guess it is much like here on gaia where certain people will not talk to I Ceymore Ratz and even go so far as to ban the main account from their accounts but they will chat with Ceymore and they know thatCeymore is the second account and the first mule. They have told me that as far as they are concerned, Ceymore is the main and I Ceymore Ratz is the mule. I do not get that type of reasoning, for I am me no matter which form I am in. Dose that make sence my lady friends?
I find that on gaia, most men are different then ladies in that they tend to stay in their own threads. I only have around 10 men who post in mine. At first there were around 25 men but many have found gaia not that interesting after a year or so, or they make a gaian girl friend and they break off and leave. Maybe real life matters to them more then posting on the net. I find that posting here releives tent up feelings I gett all day when I work. Playing maplestory helps too but it is not like gaia where you can form a bond with other people.
Any way Uni, thank you for being there to chat with Brev. I just wanted you to know you are appreciated.
I agree, Ceymore is Ceymore no matter which account he posts with. I know I'm me on my main and my mules too. 3nodding

Interesting how folks can know it's the same person but yet treat the accounts differently. o.O
I appreciate all that you do also Ceymore. I don't mind talking to Brev, I've been in a similar situation and can relate to her, plus it helps her having someone to talk to. I find that on gaia people tend to talk about their feeling more and most men are not comfortable about that. Or men join and put on an image that isn't really them, and they get found out and quit.
For some it is Real Life getting in the way also. I also enjoy coming here and chatting with my friends or even just bumping the threads. It gives me an outlet for dealing with a long, difficult day.
I also use it to de-stress from the day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff