15,000 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
The gif flooding is annoying

Shy Bibliophile

Runs with Sharpies
Calmed
I really hope I can get this gold because there is no way I could get the items I want without it and I can finally do a good giveaway with great items unlike the crappy ones I gave out when I only had 1 bil sweatdrop I really hope you consider me because it would be amazing and so surreal heart

Hope you have a nice time living your real life! heart
I never understood why people would beg/ask for items so THEY THEMSELVES could give them away /=
I myself would rather give to someone who wants the items I had to give, that's what makes giving fun, seeing the joy it may bring someone who truly appreciates it

Hey I'm gonna use them for the items I want too but there were so many times when people gave to me so I figured I would give back. Unless you just give me Have Some Manners I'll be fine with that wink but I'm pretty sure you dislike me now lol
Unless somehow my selfishness takes over...
Could I have 80 bil? I understand it's a lot... redface emotion_kirakira

Conservative Gaian

Pastel Moons
Could I have 80 bil? I understand it's a lot... redface emotion_kirakira

Me too? I'm questing Devil Tail redface

Friendly Noob

Ill love some love lol

Sparkly Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Tipsy Shoujo

Hey darling um did you accidentally cancel trade or? It's fine if you don't want to donate to me anymore, but just let me know heart

Neophyte Capitalist

12,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200

Animal Lover

15,000 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Calmed
Runs with Sharpies
Calmed
I really hope I can get this gold because there is no way I could get the items I want without it and I can finally do a good giveaway with great items unlike the crappy ones I gave out when I only had 1 bil sweatdrop I really hope you consider me because it would be amazing and so surreal heart

I never understood why people would beg/ask for items so THEY THEMSELVES could give them away /=
I myself would rather give to someone who wants the items I had to give, that's what makes giving fun, seeing the joy it may bring someone who truly appreciates it

Hey I'm gonna use them for the items I want too but there were so many times when people gave to me so I figured I would give back. Unless you just give me Have Some Manners I'll be fine with that wink but I'm pretty sure you dislike me now lol
Why would I dislike you? That's silly

Beloved Giver

Wow thank you so much! heart

Shy Poster

Naaww, I wish you the best on your future endeavours sweetie~ heart emotion_hug

Shy Bibliophile

Runs with Sharpies
Calmed
Runs with Sharpies
Calmed

Why would I dislike you? That's silly

Oh ok I thought you disliked me because of that lol
Nice to know you don't smile
Runs with Sharpies

Oh I'm so rude... I think I asked for too much. It's just that I'm questing sweet inky date and last time I checked it was 80 bil redface

Kohaii's Senpai

Man-Hungry Consumer

Hi, can I ask for all the gold I can get? ^ p ^ /is hit

Supreme Bloodsucker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items