Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Cottontail

Firanzia-Vice
RabbleRosie
Thanks for passing on all the neat crud you'd gathered over the years! Glad something caught your attention that was a good enough final straw to leave gaia.

I'm questing bunny items and literally any items I can giveaway to ploy unsuspecting gaians into maybe having fun hanging out.

Another bunny collector!

AYYY B)
Do you have a quest thread anywhere? I have a couple extra bunny items I've been looking for homes for.

Wheezing Spirit

That's very nice of you <3

Dedicated Fatcat

Lyn the Calisto
awe this is so generous of you. c: please consider me! also, goodluck in rl.<3
Hope you can find something that you think is interesting soon ^^

OG Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200

Cosmic Phantom

Don't quit! You might wanna come back and regret it! If you still quit I wish you luck and happiness out there in the real world. Have fun out there.

Friendly Blob

Awww, sad to see that you're leaving :c

Farewell, and good luck in rl~

Invisible Fatcat

15,575 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Animal Lover

15,000 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
RabbleRosie
Firanzia-Vice
RabbleRosie
Thanks for passing on all the neat crud you'd gathered over the years! Glad something caught your attention that was a good enough final straw to leave gaia.

I'm questing bunny items and literally any items I can giveaway to ploy unsuspecting gaians into maybe having fun hanging out.

Another bunny collector!

AYYY B)
Do you have a quest thread anywhere? I have a couple extra bunny items I've been looking for homes for.
I like bunny stuff, like bunilla items

Cutie-Pie

Awesome~!
I'd love anything!

Precious Kitten

OG Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
And the thing is I just. Came back I can't go now gonk I will one day and then do a giveaway like this xd

Chatty Cottontail

Runs with Sharpies
RabbleRosie
Firanzia-Vice
RabbleRosie

Another bunny collector!

AYYY B)
I like bunny stuff, like bunilla items

Yeah same I'm trying to do bribe art for them. If they come out with anymore I'm gonna scream tho I'm looking at a 100bil+ quest just for those.

Noob

me?
have fun irl or doing other things (like league)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff