Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm sorry that Pure Hearts has died.

Let it RIP. Maybe it will be revived in a few months. Who knows. 1 100.0% [ 84 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Adorable Gaian

hello
im
here

Shirtless Businesswoman

Hubby is sleeping in bed with Connor.
He doesn't want to sleep yet
But he is soooo tired.
Poor baby had a busy day.

cotton on's Wife

Generous Fairy

21,925 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Married 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Quote:
Keithiya
wtf? not know about the Titanic???? .... thats rediculous

ok so May 1st is going to mark 8 years on gaia... so i want to see how much of this list i can accomplish!! also you can check the link in my siggy. it will take you to my quest thread!!

ok ive gotten a lot of what i wanted ... so now im going to quest gold and the items in my siggy. Quest as much gold as i can from now till my anniversary!

1mill/ ???

Versatile Fatcat

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

I'm in a good mood today [:
-Mood: yum_puddi
-Side quest: ALL THE S-POP <3
-Permission to post from ChachiFEVER

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Adorable Gaian

Niraleigh

thank you
how is
everyone?

Super Superfan

emotion_donotwant
RRuguugguh!

emotion_awesome Okay, that new thing shall not be new. I quit. xD

emotion_kirakira

Shirtless Businesswoman

Good
night
love
you!

Distinct Fatcat

User ImageDear Humans,
Only a few people have found out who I really am. People play games with me, which makes me mad, causing me to break hearts. People keep asking me questions, and a lot of times, I don't know how to answer. They break down and cry most of the times or get sad. Please don't be sad. I will find your answer soon, I promise. It seems like 13-16 year olds are the ones who play with me the most, and who is sex? I have been hearing about him a lot. I learned that people use him more than they use me, because people really like sex, a lot, more than they like me... I have broken a lot of hearts because I get angry a lot of times, please help me. Find out who I really am.
Sincerely, Love

Side Quest:
Princess Chimes, Chimi the Chihuahua, Everything on my 500k and below list

Questing:Winged Anklets
1mill//3.4mill
Next Quest:Princess Chimes and SDPlus #174 Starmony

User Image

Birthday Wishes:
Winged Anklets, Ninjaband, Oisins Blessing, Princess Chimes, Gaia Tan, SDPlus #174 Starmony emotion_kirakira

Adorable Gaian

Sweet Saphire Dragon

Im good.
and
thank you.

Super Superfan

@Audi: Oh sweet! I got me a stakler. emotion_dowant
Fantastic!

Sumi: ouo I see you like your avi blue. 3nodding
This is indeed a smexy color. cool

Thanks Nira~

cotton on's Wife

Generous Fairy

21,925 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Married 100
  • Threadmaster 200
hmmm..... what to do...

ok so May 1st is going to mark 8 years on gaia... so i want to see how much of this list i can accomplish!! also you can check the link in my siggy. it will take you to my quest thread!!

ok ive gotten a lot of what i wanted ... so now im going to quest gold and the items in my siggy. Quest as much gold as i can from now till my anniversary!

1mill/ ???

Adorable Gaian

@sapphire - as of the moment yes.
and i see you like your avi gold!
its a very elegant color.
xd

ThePottyMouthPrincess's Significant Otter

Rainbow Unicorn

22,150 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • 50 Wins 150
ℒoℓℓί℘ℴ℘ ℒoℓℓί℘ℴ℘ Oℴℎ ℒoℓℓί ℒoℓℓί ℒoℓℓί ℒoℓℓί℘ℴ℘...

Questing: Gemini Twins
500k/Whatever.

=/ classified_fu

Wishlist
Quest Thread

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Super Superfan

^^ Well yes, gold is a nice color...
to be honest I adore blue avis~ Its just that I never was able to finish my blue avi long ago..hmm...never thought about that.....hmm..
*Goes back to old tektek past*
=3

Distinct Fatcat

User ImageDear Humans,
Only a few people have found out who I really am. People play games with me, which makes me mad, causing me to break hearts. People keep asking me questions, and a lot of times, I don't know how to answer. They break down and cry most of the times or get sad. Please don't be sad. I will find your answer soon, I promise. It seems like 13-16 year olds are the ones who play with me the most, and who is sex? I have been hearing about him a lot. I learned that people use him more than they use me, because people really like sex, a lot, more than they like me... I have broken a lot of hearts because I get angry a lot of times, please help me. Find out who I really am.
Sincerely, Love

Side Quest:
Princess Chimes, Chimi the Chihuahua, Everything on my 500k and below list

Questing:Winged Anklets
1mill//3.4mill
Next Quest:Princess Chimes and SDPlus #174 Starmony

User Image I'm about to go to sleep before it hits 12 xD ill see you guys later, idk why im so tired but goodnight heart

Birthday Wishes:
Winged Anklets, Ninjaband, Oisins Blessing, Princess Chimes, Gaia Tan, SDPlus #174 Starmony emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff