• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
S-Kz_leon camarena
The Legendary Guest
Arcoon Effox
The Legendary Guest
Arcoon Effox
The Legendary Guest

He says he hasn't slept in two weeks. I am thinking bipolar mania now. He could thinking nearly anything.
Elsewhere, he claimed that he was working 7 days a week at some fast food joint for 3 years straight... or at least I think that was what he was saying. Honestly, everything the dude says is so convoluted and drowned in bad grammar that I don't understand half of what he's saying, and when you try to guess or ask for clarification, he just gives you pretentious prattle amounting to "I'm right and you're wrong, so there". That or he completely ignores you (like he did when I asked if he was building a bunker, based on something from the same unintelligible post) or tosses out yet another red herring.

In short:
User Image

Right. That would be typical for someone in a high mania, especially if it has been in a lack-of-sleep state for more than a week now (he says two). He's still elated, but he cannot focus. Everything is "significant" but he's getting delusions of perspective (everything is about HIM, even the internet and clouds) which is feeding a creeping sense of paranoia. It's Edge City.
Wow... That sounds legitimately horrifying.

It is. It's nothing short of brutal eventually, but the really scary part is the high is ******** amazing, and it grabs you like no drugs man can manufacture, man.

I used to moderate a forum for mental illness, conditions co-existing with ADHD. There is an extremely high one-way comorbity with bipolar and ADHD - nearly everybody with bipolar has some degree of ADHD. I don't talk about those two years very often and even less about my own life but suffice to say when he began talking about not sleeping for two weeks but still being able to stand, praise the lord! A huge cartoon lightbulb went on over my head. He really believes he's hearing the voice of god because he's hallucinating.
I don't have any of those symptoms...

One of the first symptoms of a manic/hypomanic episode is loss of self-awareness. That's what makes it so dangerous. The person with the disorder will become unaware of the progression of their symptoms due to the disorder itself. In other words, the person with the symptoms will be less likely to comprehend their own behavior than outside observers.

I am very familiar with bipolar mania, and have witnessed how it manifests in people over the internet many times. You display numerous symptoms.
The Legendary Guest
S-Kz_leon camarena
The Legendary Guest
Arcoon Effox
The Legendary Guest

Right. That would be typical for someone in a high mania, especially if it has been in a lack-of-sleep state for more than a week now (he says two). He's still elated, but he cannot focus. Everything is "significant" but he's getting delusions of perspective (everything is about HIM, even the internet and clouds) which is feeding a creeping sense of paranoia. It's Edge City.
Wow... That sounds legitimately horrifying.

It is. It's nothing short of brutal eventually, but the really scary part is the high is ******** amazing, and it grabs you like no drugs man can manufacture, man.

I used to moderate a forum for mental illness, conditions co-existing with ADHD. There is an extremely high one-way comorbity with bipolar and ADHD - nearly everybody with bipolar has some degree of ADHD. I don't talk about those two years very often and even less about my own life but suffice to say when he began talking about not sleeping for two weeks but still being able to stand, praise the lord! A huge cartoon lightbulb went on over my head. He really believes he's hearing the voice of god because he's hallucinating.
I don't have any of those symptoms...

One of the first symptoms of a manic/hypomanic episode is loss of self-awareness. That's what makes it so dangerous. The person with the disorder will become unaware of the progression of their symptoms due to the disorder itself. In other words, the person with the symptoms will be less likely to comprehend their own behavior than outside observers.

I am very familiar with bipolar mania, and have witnessed how it manifests in people over the internet many times. You display numerous symptoms.

I don't have a loss of self awareness.... and, I just got on the internet....

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Mark Twain 100
The disciple_Leon Camero
Arcoon Effox
The Legendary Guest
Arcoon Effox
_Leon Camero_
Of course. I use to make my own GiFS.
Claims he used to make his own gifs.

Is confounded and frustrated by bbcode and people dividing subjects in posts for clarity.

Sounds legit.

He says he hasn't slept in two weeks. I am thinking bipolar mania now. He could thinking nearly anything.
Elsewhere, he claimed that he was working 7 days a week at some fast food joint for 3 years straight... or at least I think that was what he was saying. Honestly, everything the dude says is so convoluted and drowned in bad grammar that I don't understand half of what he's saying, and when you try to guess or ask for clarification, he just gives you pretentious prattle amounting to "I'm right and you're wrong, so there". That or he completely ignores you (like he did when I asked if he was building a bunker, based on something from the same unintelligible post) or tosses out yet another red herring.

In short:
User Image

Where exactly did you get that bold statement from? That was never claimed.
Maybe it was... I dunno... in the post that I linked to, where you seemed to suggest such?

Just throwing that out there as a possibility...
Arcoon Effox
The disciple_Leon Camero
Arcoon Effox
The Legendary Guest
Arcoon Effox
_Leon Camero_
Of course. I use to make my own GiFS.
Claims he used to make his own gifs.

Is confounded and frustrated by bbcode and people dividing subjects in posts for clarity.

Sounds legit.

In short:
User Image

Maybe it was... I dunno... in the post that I linked to, where you seemed to suggest such?

That's incorrect information.

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
The disciple_Leon Camero
Arcoon Effox
The disciple_Leon Camero
Arcoon Effox
The Legendary Guest

In short:
User Image

That's incorrect information.
Perhaps you should clarify it for us, then, since you're the one who said it, and (as was said right next to the part you bolded) it was so convoluted and drowned in bad grammar that it was basically illegible.

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
If by discussion you mean:

"IM RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG YOU'RE GOING TO HELL AND THE BIBLE IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE."

Then, no.
AngryVeganQueer

Then, no.

Not even by a long shot.

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
The disciple_Leon Camero
AngryVeganQueer

Then, no.

Not even by a long shot.

Then what is it you're saying?

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The disciple_Leon Camero
AngryVeganQueer

Then, no.

Not even by a long shot.

Actually, that was pretty much a perfect summation of your position to date.
CuAnnan
The disciple_Leon Camero
AngryVeganQueer

Then, no.

Not even by a long shot.

Actually, that was pretty much a perfect summation of your position to date.

Assertions are never correct.
AngryVeganQueer
The disciple_Leon Camero
AngryVeganQueer

Then, no.

Not even by a long shot.

Then what is it you're saying?

Why ask for anything honest, if you're limited to what you need to say. Pretty much sums the whole idea.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The disciple_Leon Camero

That looks like an assertion to me.
CuAnnan
The disciple_Leon Camero

Point exactly.

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
The disciple_Leon Camero
CuAnnan
The disciple_Leon Camero

Point exactly.
You do realize you just said that you weren't correct, don't you...?
Arcoon Effox
The disciple_Leon Camero
CuAnnan
The disciple_Leon Camero

Point exactly.
You do realize you just said that you weren't correct, don't you...?

As I said, you're choice to decide that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff