Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Informer

The Great Autismo
_Leon Camero_
The Great Autismo
Sounds like some weak sauce attempt at autistic backseat modding.

It did bring an administrator. Which was awesome.

Dat appeal to authority is most autismic.

Apparently it is to you.

Friendly Informer

The Great Autismo
_Leon Camero_
The Great Autismo
_Leon Camero_
The Great Autismo
Sounds like some weak sauce attempt at autistic backseat modding.

It did bring an administrator. Which was awesome.

Apparently it is to you.

Everything is apparent.

That's true.

Friendly Informer

The Great Autismo
_Leon Camero_
The Great Autismo
_Leon Camero_
The Great Autismo

Apparently it is to you.

Everything is apparent.

That's true.

Exactly.

It's great to meet someone whom has the right words to say.

Friendly Informer

The Great Autismo
_Leon Camero_
The Great A
utismo
_Leon Camero_
The Great Autismo

Everything is apparent.

That's true.

Exactly.

It's great to meet someone whom has the right words to say.

Words of autismic enlightenment are best words.

Indeed. Though one of my topics was downcasted.

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Mark Twain 100
The Legendary Guest
Lucky~9~Lives
_Leon Camero_
Here's what the rules say:

Proselytizing & Evangelizing
This is a forum for discussing and debating with others, not preaching at them. The point is to generate discussion, so making threads for the sole purpose of trying to convert other users or present a single viewpoint as absolute fact is not allowed. You are welcome to discuss why you hold a certain belief system or why x religion has x belief, just remember that preaching =/= discussion.

I actually find this rule debatable. For one thing, it can create great discussions and debates. Debates are usually a form of answering and questioning the idea of a decision of their choices and what can be settled on. It also can be discussed and if they choose to follow the idea of one's belief, they do have a freedom to decide in it.

As a street minister, I find this interesting and true. Even though, it ends up with them knowing the truth of who God really is.

As I said, this is definitely debatable. And it can create a great discussion. That is proven factual.

You're bound to feel confused when you split a topic like that.
- dramallama

User Image
Where do you keep getting these gifs of Asian people laughing and such?

Friendly Informer

Arcoon Effox
The Legendary Guest
Lucky~9~Lives
_Leon Camero_

This is a forum for discussing and debating with others, not preaching at them. The point is to generate discussion, so making threads for the sole purpose of trying to convert other users or present a single viewpoint as absolute fact is not allowed. You are welcome to discuss why you hold a certain belief system or why x religion has x belief, just remember that preaching =/= discussion.

I actually find this rule debatable. For one thing, it can create great discussions and debates. Debates are usually a form of answering and questioning the idea of a decision of their choices and what can be settled on. It also can be discussed and if they choose to follow the idea of one's belief, they do have a freedom to decide in it.

As a street minister, I find this interesting and true. Even though, it ends up with them knowing the truth of who God really is.

As I said, this is definitely debatable. And it can create a great discussion. That is proven factual.

- dramallama

User Image

Tumblr.com

Friendly Informer

imbadspankme
_Leon Camero_
imbadspankme
_Leon Camero_
imbadspankme
Discussing your faith, is not the same. Often we find threads simply asking people to join a faith, pray, and become (insert religion of choice here). That's not discussion, nor does it lead to any, (trolling potential aside).
That's not what I meant. However, that is not even considered prophesying, nor evangelical. That's just an idea of invitation.
That kind of thing is not allowed. It's fine to discuss your beliefs, reason for them, logical proofs, physical proofs, and similar things. it's not acceptable to encourage others to join your religion or preach to them about why your religion must be followed.

Do you see me preach? Or do you see my opinion?
I didn't say what you're doing here wasn't allowed. I was simply distinguishing what was, and what wasn't. That is the topic at hand, it was not meant to be taken outside of the topic of conversation.

That's what I'm saying. There's a difference.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Arcoon Effox
The Legendary Guest
Lucky~9~Lives
_Leon Camero_

- dramallama

User Image

I gather them because I am part of organized worldwide fandoms for certain Kpop idols; the ones I belong to are on my profile. Lee Hongbin (seen above with Han Sanghyuk, in my signature and "Binnie laughs at you" .gif) is my bias from the idol group VIXX. The three guys clapping are members of Super Junior; my bias for that group is absent from that one though. Here's one with him demonstrating how unimpressed he is with the moron who presumed he could answer a question directed at me while several other members clap sarcastically:

User Image

I get the images through other members of the fandom, and lots of them host them at Tumblr. I do not search Tumblr for images, as the moron implied. It's a bit more personal than that, considering the fans make the .gifs from clips they often film themselves at fan-meets and whatnot. The preacher wouldn't know that, though, which is further evidence that he ought to keep his mouth shut around here and butt out of conversations which do not concern him. emotion_awesome

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
_Leon Camero_
Arcoon Effox
The Legendary Guest
Lucky~9~Lives
_Leon Camero_

- dramallama

User Image

Tumblr.com

Are you the one he asked? Yes or no are the only appropriate responses to this question.

Friendly Informer

The Legendary Guest
Arcoon Effox
The Legendary Guest
Lucky~9~Lives
_Leon Camero_

- dramallama

User Image

I gather them because I am part of organized worldwide fandoms for certain Kpop idols; the ones I belong to are on my profile. Lee Hongbin (seen above with Han Sanghyuk, in my signature and "Binnie laughs at you" .gif) is my bias from the idol group VIXX. The three guys clapping are members of Super Junior; my bias for that group is absent from that one though. Here's one with him demonstrating how unimpressed he is with the moron who presumed he could answer a question directed at me while several other members clap sarcastically:

User Image

I get the images through other members of the fandom, and lots of them host them at Tumblr. I do not search Tumblr for images, as the moron implied. It's a bit more personal than that, considering the fans make the .gifs from clips they often film themselves at fan-meets and whatnot. The preacher wouldn't know that, though, which is further evidence that he ought to keep his mouth shut around here and butt out of conversations which do not concern him. emotion_awesome

This came out of your Web address. When you put an image and someone replies:

http://33.media.tumblr.com/ede26c1d191d0d9744a461088fdcc318/tumblr_my8p6rUvHz1t717sao1_500.gif

it says tumblr.com

And I'm the moron?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas