showgirl456
SystematiX
showgirl456
SystematiX
showgirl456
SystematiX
showgirl456
oh..::holds SystematiX up and shakes him a little::heellloo hehe

i was relaxing... heart 3nodding *looks at her* youre youre youre.... in your old body *tries to run outside but hits the door face first and lands on his a*** cry
ah!! ::watches him hit the door then runs to him and holds him:: im sorry...guess i will have to clone my soul xd ::rubs his forehead:: you okay?

*gets up rubbing his a*** my fore head isnt what hurts....*sigh* *walks to the couch rubbing his a*** owowowowowowowowwoow eek sweatdrop
::giggles a little and sits next to him:: im sorry about your bottom hehe it'll be okay soon ::moves some of his hair out of his face::

*smiles* YAY! the a** ache is gone *gives her a kiss on the lips* i like you lesly ^^ btw pretty name mines mike wink heart
aw mike thats such a cute name!! i like you too mike^_^ hehe well Gbizzle isnt here anymore so that means ::moves closer to him:: no one owns me right now ::smiles::

*puts his arm around her* nice! *smiles* so beautiful....are you eyes blue like your avi? cuz that would be super duper cute or hot...or smexah...or w/e i think we get the point xp
::giggles and smiles:: yes they are ^^and thank you ::puts arms around him and leans on him::

*kisses her cheek and lays his head ontop of hers* then your eyes must be so beautiful..im a sucker for romance time to flatter you ^^
Your eyes must be like the ocean in mid morning...so blue and perfect.. sun setting golden mist and white everywhere...my heart stops...your eyes would be more beautiful then watching anything in the world...your beauty is probably better than a angel...so beautiful i couldnt paint your picture with all the beautiful colors of heaven...i would need to add something speciall.......*kisses her lips*
::blushes and kisses him back:: im a sucker for romance too...heh

*smiles and holds her hand* ...i think im falling for you lesly...
oh? ::blushes and looks the other way::Why...im nothing specail

*looks into her eyes and brushes her hair out of her eyes and whispers in her ear..* but you are to me...
uh ::looks back at him and blushes then smiles:: you're to kind

*smiles* im only matching my kindness with your beauty *kisses her softly and looks into her eyes* which i cant even compare to.. heart
::smiles and looks back at his eyes:: Why are you being so nice to me? I never did anything...except be my dorky self hehe

i like your dorky self *lays his head on her shoulder* heart
::runs her hands through his hair and smiles:: i like your sweet self

*looks deeply in her eyes* i like...No i dont like i love you *french kisses her with one hand behind her head ruffling her hair. pulls back from her face alittle bit and bites her lip softly* i wish could love you in every moment of the world...time passes by to fast...i wish this was forever *kisses her again*
::kisses him back and looks into his eyes:: i wish this could last forever too . . . ::returns his kiss again and whispers in his ear:: i love you too

hey beautiful i have to go *kisses her goodnight* sweet dream... btw get on aol so i can add you to my buddy list smile
::smiles and kisses him back:: alright, sweet dreams to you too^_^
Any hotty boys here *lookes around*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas