Welcome to Gaia! ::

showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
what?! my old body is sexier now!?! ::sighs and sits down:: hmph, i never win.
I would say just as sexy 3nodding I got her old body *hugs old body* Mine!
hmph ::puts hands on waist w/ attitude [ xd ]:: now some guy actually thinks im sexy and of course, im not in it!
Hmmm.... We must clone her soul! ..... not that that's possible.... but let's do it anyways!!
...or i can just go back into my body?
But then the SystematiX will want you! But this body is all mine! *hugs it* .... but I have no problem if you choose to be in this body 3nodding
hmm...::jumps back into the body when hes not looking:: yay!! ::spins around:: im back in my body!
*looks at her* Well then, you're in the body that I own, so now I own your soul 3nodding
oh..::holds SystematiX up and shakes him a little::heellloo hehe
showgirl456
I think you killed him
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
hmph ::puts hands on waist w/ attitude [ xd ]:: now some guy actually thinks im sexy and of course, im not in it!
Hmmm.... We must clone her soul! ..... not that that's possible.... but let's do it anyways!!
But then the SystematiX will want you! But this body is all mine! *hugs it* .... but I have no problem if you choose to be in this body 3nodding
hmm...::jumps back into the body when hes not looking:: yay!! ::spins around:: im back in my body!
*looks at her* Well then, you're in the body that I own, so now I own your soul 3nodding
ah! you own me! thats a first..usally i own everyone...gra gonk
showgirl456

i was relaxing... heart 3nodding *looks at her* youre youre youre.... in your old body *tries to run outside but hits the door face first and lands on his a*** cry
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
I think you killed him
ah!! i didnt mean to kill him I just wanted to relax him and stuff omigosh, im gonna get arrested! no im not, ill run to mexico! yea! thats it they're never get me there
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
The table has turned Mr Showgirl..... is that your name? Cause I'm calling you Stitches from now on 3nodding
SystematiX
showgirl456

i was relaxing... heart 3nodding *looks at her* youre youre youre.... in your old body *tries to run outside but hits the door face first and lands on his a*** cry
ah!! ::watches him hit the door then runs to him and holds him:: im sorry...guess i will have to clone my soul xd ::rubs his forehead:: you okay?
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
The table has turned Mr Showgirl..... is that your name? Cause I'm calling you Stitches from now on 3nodding
stare mr....MR!??!?!?? its miss showgirl hmph. and my name is lesly
showgirl456
SystematiX
showgirl456

ah!! ::watches him hit the door then runs to him and holds him:: im sorry...guess i will have to clone my soul xd ::rubs his forehead:: you okay?

*gets up rubbing his a*** my fore head isnt what hurts....*sigh* *walks to the couch rubbing his a*** owowowowowowowowwoow eek sweatdrop
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
Fine Stitchy Lesly *hugs* Now that I own you.... I got to go gonk We'll continue this later *gives her a big hug.... then writes "Property of Bizzle on her head* ninja
SystematiX
showgirl456
SystematiX
showgirl456

*gets up rubbing his a*** my fore head isnt what hurts....*sigh* *walks to the couch rubbing his a*** owowowowowowowowwoow eek sweatdrop
::giggles a little and sits next to him:: im sorry about your bottom hehe it'll be okay soon ::moves some of his hair out of his face::
showgirl456
SystematiX
showgirl456
SystematiX
showgirl456

::giggles a little and sits next to him:: im sorry about your bottom hehe it'll be okay soon ::moves some of his hair out of his face::

*smiles* YAY! the a** ache is gone *gives her a kiss on the lips* i like you lesly ^^ btw pretty name mines mike wink heart
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
PimpmasterGbizzle
showgirl456
Fine Stitchy Lesly *hugs* Now that I own you.... I got to go gonk We'll continue this later *gives her a big hug.... then writes "Property of Bizzle on her head* ninja
gonk my forehead xp ::hugs back:: ttylllllllzzzzz pm next time you get on blaugh bye bye!
SystematiX
showgirl456
SystematiX
showgirl456
SystematiX
showgirl456

*smiles* YAY! the a** ache is gone *gives her a kiss on the lips* i like you lesly ^^ btw pretty name mines mike wink heart
aw mike thats such a cute name!! i like you too mike^_^ hehe well Gbizzle isnt here anymore so that means ::moves closer to him:: no one owns me right now ::smiles::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff